Joshua (Lovemesomecaleum)

I happily walked to school with a big smile but that quickly escalated when I saw Hansol my boyfriend with another girl. It's not the fact that he's cheating on me because he's done that plenty of times but it's that he broke the promise of not cheating.

I walked up to him and threw our couple accesories at her and his face as I slapped the girl and kicked Hansol's nuts (muhahaha I'm evil. No wonder people call me satan XD) and left them both while I ran out crying hard.

I didn't know where to go anymore, home? My mom will kill me to death. Cafe? No students allowed until after school. Joshua oppa's house? 

I decided to go over to his house and he's no a high school student but a university student and today's his day off so I rushed over to his empty house and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey Kyia- Oh my what happened!?" he asked in shock as he pulled me in the house as I silently cried in his arms which I knew he was completely confused of the crying situation but he went with it and pulled me into a big embrace.

"What happened?" he asked with his melodious voice as he knew I calmed myself down.

"Hansol broke the promise" 

"Again!? Why don't you just break up with him!? He's not good for you!" he nagged at me as I looked up at him feeling cozy in his warmth as his eyes softened.

"I kicked him in the nuts" 

"Oh, well. Check! From the list" he chuckled as I smiled at his sayings.

"But I have this last wish on my list and you have to grant it" he said as I pulled away from the hug and looked at him with my puffy eyes.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as his eyes and body told me everything, he was sweating, and squirming around while his eyes told me the truth.

"What are you talking about yes!" he immediately brightened up and hugged me tight as he dug into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you so much, I love you Kyia. And I swear I will treat you better then that garbage, I will make you be my first and last love okay?" that made me blush really hard so I buried my face in his chest which was beating quickly.

"I love you too. And I dated Hansol only to get rid of my feelings for.....you" I looked up as he was surprised.

"Well, we can start now right? It's never late when it's for you" he smiled as he gave me a warm kiss aking both of us smile.