Your bias

Bias: I'm just sitting here nothing to do in this boring cafe, a normal day at school being chased around by fans. Annoying as hell.

I sighed as I scrolled down my phone until these two girls sat down behind me, I didn't mind their presence until I heard something...that got me interested.

"Omg! Y/N! He rejected your confession and why are you smiling!? Are you okay? Need some water!?" her loud friend shouted out almost seeming like a purposeful shout.

"Hmmm?Why should I be sad?I have lost someone who I love but they lost someone who loved him. Meh eh, I ain't gonna waste my time on him who is blind" her sayings struck me, it's true...and I'm one of those stupid blind guys.

I was in deep thought until I heard the bell from the entrance ring in my ears. I unconsciously stood up in panic as I watched the girls walk out into the streets.

I dragged my stuff and swung it on my back as I rushed out of the cafe and looked towards her who was walking quite far from me.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" I called her name desperately as she turned around with the most beautiful smile, is this love at first sight? The stupid things people want to believe in?

"Yes?" she asked as I caught up to her and gave her a big grin as I caught my breathe.

"Ummm, do you....go to _____ school?" I asked as I glimpsed at her uniform that's the same as the girls uniform at my school.

"Um, yes. Wait your-"

"OMG IT'S _____!? AHH-"

"Shut up he's speaking" I laughed at their small conversation as she bowed for an apology while she cupped her friends mouth.

"Umm, meet me in front of 115 locker floor 2 at lunch okay?" I winked at her and ran off while blushing and feeling like a mess inside out.

Your P.O.V.

I stood there in shock as my friends went crazy. THE.KINGKA.ASKED.ME.OUT.

WTH THAT'S CRAZY!

How am I supposed to react-....wait did I just forget about my confession today?-....maybe I didn't care much about him in the end  XD.

Screw that guy, whatever. He doesn't love me anyways.

"OMG LET'S GO BUY A NEW UNIFORM FOR YA' GAL!"

"Are you serious?" I asked her as she was screaming like a possessed freak.

"A bow? Hair tie? Hm...perhaps a bracelet-"

"Omg shush!"

~

I walked up to this locker that was surprisingly close to the entrance to the second floor and saw him getting long glances by others including the guys too.

I walked up to him and smiled as he came up to me.

"Hey Y/N" he smiled as I thought for a second.

"How do you know my name?"

"Eavesdropped?"

"Wait when!?"

"Yesterday at the cafe" he held in his laughter as I hit his arm making him great a gigantic space as he dramatically bumped to another locker.

-_- I dragged him away as he laughed at my poker face making me flutter in the inside and blush.

~

It's already been years since then and we graduated blah blah blah and now I'm sitting here in front  of that school where he wanted me to meet him.

I saw him in the corner of my eyes and ran to him who pulled me into a hug. I haven't seen him since his debut and I've missed him so much.

"Hey ______" I breathed out and hugged him tightly.

"Hahaa ouch, hey Y/N" he laughed as he pulled away and faced me with a big sigh.

"I want to tell you something that might...break our friendship" I took a back at that and looked up with widened eyes, no way-

"I've liked you...ever since you've said that stuff in the cafe...you seemed different and morejoyful unlike the girls that have cried over my rejection so...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I shouted as he laughed and kissed my temple as we hugged again, I can't believe this. If he said a goodbye I would never say the stuff I said in the cafe at that time. It's completely different from him and this guy in front of me.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you more" I giggled as I tip toed and kissed his cheeks making us both red.