S.coups (KGirl1)

UGH! I'm so done with this guy flirting with girls lie....WTH IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!! Ugh~ he's been flirting every freakin spare time he has.

And today I caught him talking to another girl...I came up to him and stood in front of him as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't disturb me school president" he said with a very annoying voice as  I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think I'll step away just like that?" I asked as he trapped me between his arms as he got closer my face, good thing that no one was around.

And I don't like him so I just kept my poker face as I looked at him, he is handsome but really I'm not in for a guy like him.

"You need to take some time away from girls" I sighed as I pushed him away and pushed him all the way to our classroom.

"What the heck are you doing!?" he shouted as I pushed him down on his chair as I sat down in front of him.

"Why are you flirting with girls?" I asked as he just smirked and got closer to my face ag- is this his addiction or something? I'm going to explode any second.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Cuz I want to know more about you, it's interesting to see how stupid you can be" I simply said as I sat back and watched him get angry.

"Ugh! Fine! What do you want to know about!" he shouted as he plopped back to his own seat.

"Why do you flirt with girls so much?"

"Cuz it's fun to see them get embarrassed."

"When did this start?"

"Ugh, when I was...like 16"

"Was there a specific reason why you started-"

"I'm going, that answers your questions now-"

"Wait at the hallway tomorrow at our lunch break after you have lunch" I said as he rolled his eyes as he walked out of our class.

This is going to be fun to know him.

~

It's lunch and I just finished my food so I walked to the hallway, of course thinking that Seungcheol wouldn't be there but he was leaning on my locker as he was playing around with his right foot.

"Hey, you did wait" I smiled as he just looked up with a poker face and shrugged.

"Hmmm, how odd of you." I whispered as I put my lunch bag in my locker as I felt the most uncomfortable stare coming from Seungcheol.

"So...is it because growing up you've seen a lot of women cheat on their husbands and boyfriends?"

"W- what are y- you talking about?" he stuttered s I looked at him and gestured him outside, in front of the soccer field.

"Because my dad was a player, and it was because of the same reason. Growing up his mom, teacher, and cousin cheated on their boyfriend/husband and he witnessed it so it was a pay back to all the women. He was scared of them" I said as he had his wide eyes open.

"It's true isn't it..." I asked as he hesitantly nodded as I smiled.

"Well, I'll get you through it even if I don't really understand much. Do you have someone you like?"

"Yes..." he shyly whispered as I giggled and nodded.

"Let's hang out tomorrow, same place and time okay?" I asked as he just nodded, I mean he's nice in a way. No ones bad from the first place. 

~

A month has passed and he's been nicer to girls and...obviously more popular after he change from flirting-psycho to a nice-charming prince.

And today he's going to confess to that girl which I'm jealous of and yes...I fell for him but I'm happy if he's happy so I'm cool with it even if it's not going to look pretty in my eyes.

Right now I'm walking side by side with Seungcheol and we're supposed to meet her here but I'm not seeing any other person around this area of the school.

I turned around to face him but he had a bouquet of red roses out as he looked down, is this a rehearsal or something?

I titled my head at him as he took a deep breathe.

"I uuhh like you....Sarah...w- will you ummm be my girlfriend?" he asked with a nervous smile as I nodded as I gave him a hug.

"Good job on that" I laughed as he became bright red.

 "Now can I say I love you?" he asked as I nodded.

"I love you, Sarah" he blushed as he gave me a quick peck on the lips and looked down.

"I love you too, Seungcheol" I smiled at his cuteness as we walked back to class hand in hand.