Seventeen imagines

Wonwoo: Saves you from the bullies that were abusing you and comforts you with jokes, laughs, and kisses.

Joshua: Tells the truths in interviews about your relationship with him with proud smiles.

Woozi: Sings you your favorite songs to sleep on the most stressful and depressing days.

The8: Gives you a surprise visit from Korea all the way back to _____ just to see you.

Hoshi: Shyly asks you on a date after school on the first day you were at Howong high school.

Mingyu: Steals kisses from you in the quiet and crowded library while making up the most stupidest excuses to why he did as people caught you two (no PDA guys~ Your making me feel lonely~ jk -_-).

Seungboo or Booyonce (....yup I'm starting to be weird again): Has a fun time with you at the beach with your child who copied his dad's actions through the whole trip (...I smell another diva).

Vernon (is it only me or does "Vernon" sound like a type of snake -_o) : Brings you along to his vacation with his old friends getting jealous of you and his classmate who were being close and friendly.

S.coups: Trips over a couple of times making a fool of himself since he was too distracted by his Jagi.

Dino (saur): Trying to prove you wrong that he was a shy a childish kid while making that image of him be worse not proving any manliness (only luhan's good at being manly).

Jun Jun (June June): Performing in front of you and ends with the most romantic propose to you ( -..- *sniff sniff*)

Jeonghan (Ren's sister-like-brother?): Tells you a hundred reasons to why your beautiful and perfect to him while showing you his photo book of you and him.

DK: A video of all the times he took video's of you and him at the cinema with only you and him.