Mingyu (ohbuingbuing)

Ugh! Today Mingyu just freakin video tapped me getting scared of their stupid prank. I sighed as I walked pass the people that were laughing at me, probably he sent it t everyone in this school since he's the principal's SON!

I've been bullied by his stupid group called seventeen for already 5 years and I had enough. I walked into the cafeteria and slapped Mingyu across the face making EVERYONE go silent.

"Is it really that fun to bully me? To make me into a clown which everyone "adores"? What did I ever do to you to deserve this? Will you please just stop for god sake!?" I shouted as he looked at me in...shock as I can see tears in his eyes.

I walked away out of the school and sat on the tree branch that was where I used to eat my lunch. I sighed as I wiped off my tears and listened to a song as I looked up at the sky making up shapes in the cloud but I felt someone tapping on my back.

"Who is it?" I lifelessly whispered as that person struggled to get up on the tree and I can tell since that person kept on slipping off behind me but when he finally got up I knew who it was.

"Mingyu..."

"Why did you come here? Probably to expel me h-"

"Stop it!" he shouted as he grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me into a hug, thump, I tried to get out but, thump, he was holding too tight, thump.

"H- hey..." I stuttered as I tried to get away but instead I felt warm liquid on my back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just so hard to talk to you and whenever I get the courage to get up in front of you...the words I've planned to say never come out right. I'm so sorry _____" he apologized as I teared up again.

He pulled away and looked at me with his red eyes.

"I love you _____....I want you to be my girlfriend, and I will never ever treat you like that even if you say no the sincerity in his eyes are so innocent, I love him too.

"I love you too..." I whispered as he smiled and gave me a sweet kiss.