Mingyu (KGirl1)

Ugh! I just walked by my rival, Mingyu. I've known him ever since I was in pre-school and I hate him to the guts.

Today we have our hip hop dance rehearsal so I rushed out and entered the dance room to find no one but me, Mingyu and the teacher.

"Oh! Sarah, come here Ii have news for both of you!" our teacher excitedly said as I walked up to Mingyu and sat down next to him.

"You two will have a dance together! It's to the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea okay?"

"What!?" we both shouted as I looked at him in disgust, dancing with my enemy we've never done but competing each other with 20 other kids was what we were used to....not this!

I blinked my eyes and you know what happened!? THE TEACHER WAS GONE!

I stood up and groaned as we both planned out the moves with the most awkward aurora. Ugh I want to get everything over with -_-.

~

A month has already passed and Mingyu's not a bad person...at all. I have no idea why I just put him in such a bad impression but he's the opposite of what I've thought of him.

Today is the last day of the practice and we smiled at each other as I came in ready for our last practice.

We were working on our dance until I slipped on my feet and fell down as I accidentally grabbed Mingyu with me.

"Ouch..." we both said as I winced in pain, and when I opened my eyes Mmingyu was awkwardly looking at me since he was right on top of me.

We had a short eye contact as he got off me with a red face, darker then mine.

"Sorry..." I said still shocked as he coughed as he went ahead and drunk his water.

"You know, I'm happy that we became closer" I said as I tried to break the cold ice between us as he looked at me in surprise.

"W- why?" he asked as I got closer and sat down in front of him.

"Hmmm cuz I like you, duhhh?" I said as he spit his water and sat there dumbfounded.

"I like you too, Sarah" he blushed as he gave me a hesitant hug which I find really cute.

I hugged him back as we both smiled in each other's arms.