Woozi (sugabreaker)

Michelle has liked a boy named Woozi and little did she know he liked her even longer, but they never realized their deep love for each other until high school. But let's go back to the elementary where they were just friends.

Elementary

We were always recognized as sister and brother since we even have the same last name and here that's not normal. You know here they can pick different last names and stuff but places like Korea it's pasted down from your dad's last name.

But not just that, our mother's are extremely close so we meet all the time at each other's house and it's super fun. And...I think he's cute...hehe

Middle school

Our relationship has gotten closer and we even made a group called Waam, Woozi, Aiden, Ally, and me that is Michelle. And through this I've gotten closer to him and it made me happy to be with him like this

High school

I feel a little weird towards Woozi

I think I love Michelle

When ever he hugs me I feel butterflies in my stomach

I want to hug her even longer

I think...

I love....

her.

him.

~

Today, I was just walking from school but there was a banner and all of Woozi's friends holding it up...it said..."Will you be my girlfriend??" my eyes widened at it until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and found Woozi with a big smile with roses in his hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as I blushed.

"Yes" I smiled as he gave me a hug and the others blasted the party poppers.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the chanted as we both blushed until Woozi gave me a peck on the lips.

"Woooooooooo!" the others shouted as I looked down and smiled.

"I love you, Michelle" Woozi whispered in my ears as I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too"

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! Now, I had no idea what to do for this one so...umm I used some of my story. From elementary to middle school is what happened to me...so I hope you would be okay with it.