Bias

You= bold

--------------------------------------------

Bias P.O.V.

It's just another night, nothing special. I would gaze at the stars and just let my tears fall. The reason for these tears is because of my ugly forbidden love, and my love is...my sister, _______.

You will think it's disgusting, loving your own sister and all....but I couldn't help it, we've lived apart for so long because of our parents fights that we became strangers since birth.

Blood related but grown apart.

I didn't know about having a sister until two years ago where mom brought me to her with dad.

"Oppa~ Are you crying again?" I turned my head around to face her, she showed a small smile as she sat next to me on the balcony.

"Yeah..." I heaved another heavy sigh as I watched her look up at the bright moon.

If only she was born from another family,

If only we didn't meet up at that time,

If she was just another girl,

If life was like a romantic drama,

then I wouldn't be here crying but here laughing off with her.

Flashback...

I was admiring _____. My crush from another table in the cafe as mom was talking to me about meeting people or something.

I didn't listen to her and just watched _____ as she came in with...her dad? And was waiting for their drink.

She glanced at me and smiled as they walked closer to my table.

Oh ma gawd.

AHHHHHHHH

My ultimate crush/classmate/queenka is coming towards me! EEEKKKKKKKKK

"_____ yah. This is _____....your sister....from birth and your dad...." my mom awkwardly said leaving me shocked...like that's not even enough to describe my angry and unforgivable feelings.

Our faces dropped.

I can't believe HE! MY CRUSH IS MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! What the!?

I glared at my dad and left the cafe, anger boiling through my lungs and pain vividly showing in my eyes as I cried in grief of my love story ending without a start.

What kind of dramatic drama is this!? Seriously!

Flashback ending...

I gave him a hug to hide my silent tears as he hugged back.

"Oppa..."

"....hmm...." his voice cracked, it pains me that he's in pain. He never tells me why but I feel like we are having a similar problem.

"Oppa...saranghaeyo..." I said biting my lips trying to hold back my heavy tears. 

My heart broke that moment...she didn't mean it like that but I always thought it was.

"Nado...saranghae...dongsaeng" I cried on her shoulders.

Even  if she only sees me as a weak oppa...

Even if he only takes the love words as a cute sister gesture...

I will always mean it like lovers....

only that she 

doesn't know my feelings.

I will always love ____. 

No matter what...