Joshua (hanheeyoungg)

Today I was caught talking in class...again. I can't help it that I can't stop talking, I get carried away most the times with talking.

I sighed as I sat down on my desk with a creepy teacher reading a book and the time ticking. I impatiently watched the clock tick slowly and I was completely bored since there was no on else then me...as always.

After another minute the teacher dismissed me so I ran out with my bag to the entrance to find Joshua with an umbrella since it's raining outside.

I opened the door and closed it as he pouted at me, I had an apologetic look because today was our date but I ruined it.

"Sorry, Joshua" I said as he pulled me under the umbrella.

"It's okay" he smiled as we walked through the rain to our house.

"So you got in trouble...again?" he asked as I nodded at him while I looked at him.

"Aigoo~ When will you stop talking in class" he scolded me like he's my mother which is what I kind of dislike of him, he never stops scolding sometimes and it's a pain in the butt.

"I'm sorry" I looked down again as he sighed as we entered our house.

He put away his umbrella and gave me a quick hug.

"It's okay but this has to be your last time talking in class like that okay?"

"Okay" I promised him as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Now that's your punishment" he smiled as I blushed red while he gave me another kiss on my forehead.