Hansol (u-turnme-kwon)

"Hey, Hansol I think your going too fast. Can you please slow down?" I asked my boyfriend Hansol who was speeding.

"No, it's fun if your scared wear this" he said as he gave me a helmet.

"This is not funny Hansol!" I shouted as he put it on me and secured it.

"hahaha" he laughed as a car when in front of ours.

"Oppa!!" I shouted as we crashed into it....and everything went black.

~

Hansol's P.O.V.

I stood up as I remembered the accident.

"Please lay back do-"

"Where's Nicole!?" I shouted as I startled the nurse's. 

"S- she's still asleep. Please lay back down she's fine!" she said as I calmed down and stopped fighting them for the door.

Please be safe Nicole....

~

Days have passed and I've only hear of Nicole's condition and today I'm getting released from my room so basically I can walk around in the hospital but not from the outside.

I rushed to Nicole's room to see monitors and tubs everywhere.

It broke my heart, tears ran down to see her so pale and skinny, I took her hand and it was as cold as Winter. Tears streamed down...what have I done!?

Flashback...

I was speeding a little too fast so I was holding on to the brake but it didn't work, my brake didn't work! I was panicked so I just acted like I was having fun and forced Nicole to put on the helmet so she wouldn't die and then I awaited for the moment of pain...

Flashback ending...

 But...her injuries are worse then mine...how? How did this happen!?!?!?

"I- I'm so sorry...Mr. Hansol but there's a very high chance of Miss. Nicole of not waking up...again" the doctor whispered behind me as I turned back and fell to my knees.

"Mr. Hansol! Are you okay!?" he shouted as I grabbed my chest in pain, I could hardly breathe. I looked at him with red eyes as tears ran down non-stop.

"Please save her, please" I pleaded as I cried in my own arms not able to look up at Nicole, feeling extremely guilty like I committed a crime.

~

After a while I got up and kissed her cold hand as I prayed for her to be alive, I cried through the night as I said my prayers.

Nicole's P.O.V.

 I woke up to the sounds of people rushing out and in, I opened my eyes to hear someone crying.

"I'm sorry, please don't take her away...." it was my love's voice but...I can't really move well since I have tubs inside of me.

"H- ans- ol..." I struggled to speak as he stood up and looked at me in shock.

"Nicole...you're alive..." he whimpered as he laid a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry for making you experience this pain..." he whispered with his hoarse voice, it wasn't like that before but I guess he cried for too long.

I smiled to see him.

"Now sleep so you'll get better.  I'll visit soon after, I'm still not released from the hospital" he said as I slightly nodded.

I hope we can get better and be like what we've been like before....

~

I was finally discharged after 2 weeks. I excitedly walked out to be greeted with a gentle hug from Hansol.

"It's a miracle you survived. I love you Nicole..."

"I love you too, Hansol oppa" I smiled as we walked back home as he had his hands wrapped around me and he kept on kissing my neck and smuggling his face into my hair so I wouldn't be out of his sight or feel.