Hansol

Vernon's P.O.V.

It's been 12 years since I've last seen _____. I just debuted and it's very tiring and fun but the fact that I miss _____ hadn't changed. Today, we've all been practicing for 3 hours ad now we finally had a break.

"Manager hyung! Can I go outside for a while???" I called out as he sighed and stared at me.

"In an hour, right when it strikes 5 pm-"

"Thanks bye!" I quickly cut him off and rushed out with my jacket.

"YOU NEED TO COME BACK!!!!" he shouted out from the window building as I was running.

"K!!" I shouted back as I ran to my favorite bench at the park near our entertainment building.

I had a big grin as I ran to the bench but to only see a girl sitting there, she looked around my age but no one really sits here though...who is she??

I just sat beside her and minded my own business but I couldn't help staring at her features, so familiar.

"Um...excuse me...uhhh do you know where this place is???" she asked me as she gave me a piece of address.

"Uhhh Yeah, I will help you through here. Anyways, are you a foreigner??"

"ahhh...yes...I haven't been to my hometown in a long time so...I'm sorry...uhh your name??"

"Ummm Vernon...and yours??"

"_____" I froze she has the same look, same name as _____....could she be-

"Hello?~" she asked me as she waved her hand in my face.

"Umm....sorry"

We started to walk to the place and ended up at a big house while a lady was waiting.

"______! It's been so long to see you my darling! And who did you bri-.........HANSOL!!!!!!" the lady hugged me and was giggling.

"Do you remember me??? Minnie mom!" I thought really hard until I remembered her and ____.

"Yeah~ It's been a long time since I've last seen you guys" I said as I looked at her who had tears in her eyes.

"Well let me leave you two together" she winked as she hurried in the house.

"W- why didn't you tell me you were...Hansol..." she said as she looked fiercely at me for some reason.

"Cuz I didn't wanted you to know who I am so I just used my stage name-"

"Wait....you became an idol?!?!?!?"

"Yeah-"

"CONGRATS!" she hugged me as she squealed in my ear. I hugged her back until I got a glimpse of my watch and it was passed an hour.

"Crap, okay umm....see you later!" I said as I dashed away after giving her a paper with my cell number.

_______'s P.O.V.

I was so happy to see Hansol again! But he had to leave since he wasn't allowed to get out much but before he left he gave me his number and left.

I went back inside with a big grin until my phone beeped.

Hansol: See you tomorrow at 7 pm, same bench:)

I smiled at that and skipped my way to bed to...to stalk his group.