Joshua (jimin_katie_leo)

AISH! I'M LATE FOR CLASS! I was running and running to get to school and when I was at a two direction my head clashed into someone else's.

I wasn't in much pain which was weird but...I feel extremely weird right now.

"Ouch!" I opened my eyes to see MY body in front of me and it was looking at me...am I dead or something WTH!

"M- My body!" we both shouted as we looked at ourselves.

"OUR BODY SWAPPED!?!?" I shouted as I looked at myself, I'm in a boy's body!

"Who are you?" I asked as I looked at...myself.

"J- Joshua...you!?"

"_- _____" I said as we both gasped.

"No no no no no, this can't be happening!" I panicked as I stood up and looked at both of us.

"Okay, well figure it out for this weekend since it's Friday. ____, don't panic. Just act like me for today and I will act like you for today" Joshua said as he stood up and got my bag as i got his.

"O- Okay...we're late, let's go" I said as we both hurried to class. Crap, how am I gonna deal with this.

~

It's after school and...it was so freakin tiring! All day I was being stared by girls, chased, given gifts and was surrounded by 12 other hotties.

I sighed as I waited outside and found Joshua with a tired face, can I make such a face? Owning that body I've never seen a tired face like that.

"Hey Josh- I mean, _____" I sad as he frowned while my friends were with her- him...

"Bye _____!" they happily shouted as they went off leaving Joshua with me.

"Tough huh?"

"How the hell do you deal with them!?"

"Don't worry this is going to end..." I sighed as we walked down the stairs being stared at by all the students but I ignored it.

"I'm tired...can we figure it out tomorrow?" he asked as I thought for a second.

"But you need to go to my house and I need to stay at your house" I said as he groaned behind me.

"Let's just go...I'll go with you for today since my parents are not here for a week. Just call your mom and let me tell her that I'm at...a friends house" I said as he nodded and got his phone from his bag as he dialed the number and gave it to me.

~

 We went to our house after convincing his strict mom.

I entered as I got my bag from Joshua and placed it on my bed as I gave him his.

"These are your homework" I said as he smiled and nodded, with my body XD.

"Ugh, I can't believe we have to be like this until we get our own bodies back..." I complained while I had my head down on my bed as Joshua looked around my room.

"And...don't shower, cuz if you do it's embarrassing" he said as I blushed.

"Y- you too" I said as I looked at him, well me but I can see my aurora is different.

"Stay here as long as you want Joshua" I said as he shrugged.

"We need to investigate from tomorrow..." he said as I nodded and sighed as I wanted to get this over with.

~

Days have passed and we are still body swapped but I'm better with it since I've fallen for Joshua and being with him like this is somehow better and wouldn't you blush every time you look in the mirror and see your crush!

I sighed as I ran to the super market until I bumped my head into someone else's.

"Owww...." Wait...my voice.....I feel lighter...what's going on?

I opened my eyes to see Joshua shocked to see me- wait...I came back!? I looked at myself and i was back.

"_____..." I looked up and found Joshua right in front of me.

"Joshua...." I gasped as I looked at him as he smiled.

"We're back..." he awkwardly smiled as I realized that I can't be with him or even have something to talk about.

"Y- yeah..."

"But I want to be with you just like before, so~ will you go out with me? Because in between those times I've fallen for you" he confessed as I hugged him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend..." I smiled as he hugged back.

"I love you ____"

"I love you too, Joshua..." I whispered as he gave me a kiss and grabbed my hand as he lead me to the super store, holding hands.