Seungkwan (XXOBEYXX_)

Right now I'm waiting for Seungkwan to come to the park, he said he has something to tell me so now I'm here sitting on this bench and it's getting a bit dark out so I tightened my grip on my purse as people were starting to leave.

Crap...I'm scared...

I can hear someone sitting beside me, I looked away on the opposite side where the entrance is looking for Seungkwan but that person kept on getting closer...until he put his hands on my thigh. I jumped and immediately stood up while I swung my purse his way but the guy was too strong so he gripped onto my shoulders and forced me to walk somewhere else.

"Let me go!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I kicked him but nothing worked, my voice was breaking and tears welled up in my eyes as I felt him getting closer to me.

"Seungkwan...ah..." I whispered as tears fell like waterfall.

"YAH!!!!!!!" I heard a loud shout coming from behind, with my blurry eyes me and the stranger looked behind and I found Seungkwan running to him and flying a punch at his face as the guy collapsed on the floor but that didn't stop Seungkwan from beating him up.

"Seungkwan, th- that's enough.." I whispered with my raspy-worn out voice as Seungkwan turned around and gave me a warm hug.

"It's okay Taylor..." his sweet voice calmed me down as I got a glimpse of the man sitting up but barely.

"Don't touch MY girl! Wanjun Dora-ee aniya!!! (such a psycho!!)" that first sentence made me blush even in this situation as he grasped my wrist and stomped out of the area to the other side as he gave me another hug THUMP THUMP THUMP was the sound that I can hear from his heart.

"I'm so sorry for being late" he breathed out as I hugged him back.

"Ummm...Seungkwan-ah...thank you for saving me..." I said as he pulled back and examined my face.

"No problem, are you okay? That must have scared you a lot" he said as I smiled and nodded as he wiped my tears.

"Ummm what were you going to tell me?" I asked as he stopped and froze for another 5 seconds.

"Ummmm....you know when I said my girl right?" 

"Y- yea..." I blushed as he put on a nervous smile.

"I said that cuz I...ummm....like you" he blushed as I smiled trying to hide my heart beat that was going to last.

"I like you too" I said as he gave me another hug- AAA DDEUKU! (what you say when something is hot) his face is burning my shoulder and neck.

"I love you, Taylor" he whispered as he sent shivers down my spine.

"I love you too" I said as he pulled back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Now, you have some scratchs on your arm so I can treat it if you...want. I'm not going to do anything bad-"

"Okay okay" I laughed as he smiled and pulled me to his house.