The8 (tanimouaxxx)

I was studying my last exam for high school, it's so damn stressful and everything is hard and complicated but I've done well previously so I can't fail this time.

I ignored the sound of Ming Hao coming up the room from his concert.

He opened the door to our bedroom and sighed as he dropped himself on the bed but I didn't have time to give him attention right now.

The8's P.O.V.

Tani has been studying for the last week and a half and she doesn't give me any attention anymore, I know the exam's important but she doesn't even look at me for a millisecond.

I got up and went over to her desk to find papers scattered around the desk and about 4 test books on the ground while she had 2 more on her desk.

I started to clean around her and took away the papers which made her look at me with a glare.

"Give it!" she whined as she tried to get the paper works from me.

"Not unless you spend at least an hour with ME" I said as she gave up.

"Give it back or no hugs and kisses!" she angrily shouted which made me startled so I pouted and gave the papers to her. Gosh she just goes crazy when it's about exams. Hmph.

Tani's P.O.V.

I accidentally shouted at him, oops! I took the papers and was about to start studying again but  he pouted which made me fangirl in the inside.

"Don't get mad at meh~" he said as he gave me a back hug right before I sat down.

"*sigh* Fine! But only an hour okay!?"

"Yeah~ Okay!" he smiled as he gave me a kiss and cuddled up with me on the bed.

"So how was your day at the concert" I said as I nuzzled my head into his neck as I took in his sweet scent.

"It was good and fun but it would have been better if you came..." he said as I looked up at him and smiled.

"Sorry I didn't go, after school tomorrow I can give you as much attention as you want" I said as I pecked his cheeks which made him smile.

"I'm glad I have you as a girlfriend. I love you Tani"

"I love you too, Ming Hao oppa" I said as he caressed my hair making me fall asleep in his warm arms as his warm breathe made me warm.