Mingyu (LiterallyAPotato)

Hello! I'm Mia and I'm Mingyu's math tutor. Today is the last lesson and I'm extremely down that it is the last, I mean I've fallen for him.

I sighed as I walked up to his house.

"Hello ommuni (mother in a formal way)" I smiled as she let me in.

"Last lesson huh?"

"Yeah" I awkwardly smiled as I bowed and went up stairs, and when I opened the door I found Mingyu with all the paper work and pen. He's already all set.

"Hey Mingyu-ah" I greeted as he turned around to smile like a freakin angel.

"Hey Mia-ah" he replied as I sat down, we are the same age but he just needs help with math so the teacher asked me to be his tutor for the year.

~

After  I sat down I gave him this question (the question in the picture) and he's just in a daze right now. I mean he would have solved this in no time, he's done a lot even harder then this and what happened?

"I don't get this, but! I have something to show you"

"Okay?"

I said as I looked at him who was erasing some parts.

"Close your eyes"

I closed my eyes as he told me.

"Open them"

I opened it and looked at the paper to see "I love you" on it. My eyes widened as I looked at him who just smiled and became red.

"So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I happily said as he hugged me and made me startled to hear his heart beat and heated red face.

"I love you, Mia!"

"I love you too, Mingyu" I blushed as he gave me a kiss.

"And I already know the answer to that question" he smiled as I nodded.

"Yeah, already guessed why."

--------------------------

I'm so sorry it's late, requests are coming so I lost my idea's XD