S.coups

You've been waiting for S.coups to land from Japan secretly because you were going to surprise him.

Flashback...

"Hello??"

"I'm getting on the plane back to Korea..." you smiled at his sleepy voice.

"Are you going to pick me up??"

"Ye- (idea popped up) No...I'm sorry there's too much work going on in my office so I can't I'm sorry oppa" you silently giggled.

"Okay, see you at home honey..." he sighed as you just giggled.

"Okay, bye!" you said as you ended the call and laughed at his reaction. Soon, you got ready along with a present for him.

Flashback ending...

You saw the others and they noticed you but they kept quiet since they knew how childish you are, and they already heard your plan so they did what you told them to, to leave him behind and get him lost in the airport again.

He was looking around like a lost puppy with panicked eyes until you ran behind him and cupped his eyes.

"Wha-......_______!!!!" he said as he turned back and gave you a hug.

"I thought you couldn't pick me up..." he pouted as you tried to hide you laughter.

"I- I....lied..." you laughed as he pinched your cheeks.

"I'm happy that your here" he smiled as he pecked your lips and held your hands as you two walked out.

"I'm happier seeing you here, and~ here!" you smiled as you gave him a small box. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"No way..."

"Yes way..." you smiled as he stared at a concert ticket, Big bang's ticket.

"I asked your manager and he accepted it, you will be going on your day off which is next Monday." you said as he hugged you.

"I love you so much, _____. Thank you" he grinned as you hugged him back.

"No problem, this is the least I can do for the person I adore" I laughed as he gave me a peck on the lips.