the8 (AmysKpopCloud)

Sorry but I need to say that they need MANNERS! Boys! You guys barely 20!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I'm Amy and I'm a trainee of a group called _____ from the pledis entertainment. I'm a very unsocial person but after a friend named Ming Hao talked to me I became more sociable and it's all because of him.

Today as usual I excitedly walked over to the place but I found him with another girl, holding hands and talking to each other.

My smile went upside down and I turned back as I walked away, I can't see that any further. I'd rather die then see such a thing.

But before my tears would even come up I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find them there with a big smile.

"Amy!"

"Oh, hi Ming Hao!" I forcibly smiled as the girl smiled at me as she examined me.

"Meet my...." My heart tightened as I awaited for the obvious answer.

"Sister"...Wait...what the heck!? Did I just hear "sister"!?

I looked at him in shock, but I'm happy she's not his girlfriend.

"But she's way~ too pretty to be your sibling" I joked as he pouted which made his sister laugh.  

"I approve of her" wait what is she talking about??

"Ughhhh sis!!!!" Ming Hao shouted at her as he became beet red.

"Hahaha, well nice to meet you Amy. He talks about you all the time soo~ bye~" she sang as she waved at me and disappeared into thin air.

"Ming Hao~" I angrily said as he gulped and looked at me.

"W- wae..."

"What does she mean by you talking about me a lot?"

"Ugh! Why do you need to listen to all the crap you don't need to know~" he whined as I just stared at him to give him a sign for him to speak up.

"I like you Amy...that's why she said...such a thing" he confessed which made me grin widely.

"But I like you too" I said as he hugged me in embarrassment.

"I- I love you...Amy"

"I love you too, Ming Hao" I laughed at his shyness as he gave me a kiss and I can tell he got up a lot~ and I mean a lot~ of courage to do that because he's shaking XD.