Jeonghan (niallman)

I'm seventeen's hair stylist and I like Jeonghan he's very nice and is handsome but this makeup artist named Yura kept on threatening me to not get close to him but I never listened to her since it's my choice to like him or not.

Today I got up and just wore a shirt, cardigan, black tights, and a converse since it's comfortable. A hell nah am I going to wear a dress to work, I mean who would do that!?

I went to work and Yura was wearing makeup, dress, and high high high heels making her seem like she's 178. What the heck, please girl.

I went over to the first person who got ready and it was Jeonghan. I went over to him and smiled.

"How are you?"

"Good. You looked beautiful today" he smiled as I blushed.

"Ah, thank you" I shyly smiled as I got back to work and styled his hair in 5 minutes....it's too quick I should have went slower.

I silently let him go as Seungkwan sat down next as he grinned at me like he had an evil plan.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"I know~"

"You know what?"

"That you like Jeonghan, it says all over your forehead" he whispered as I hit his shoulder.

"Ouch~" he laughed as I poked his head with my pointy end of my hair tease brush.

"I'll keep it a secret, please don't hurt me again" he said as I held it to his face.

"....Okay, let's get back to work" I laughed as I styled his hair as I felt a glare so I looked at the mirror and saw Yura's reflection...oh dis gal jelly~

~

It was end of the concert and I was packing up until someone grabbed my wrist.

"Don't you dare even get close to Jeonghan...*sigh* poor oppa, he needs to see you everyday and he's a gentleman that he can't even kept mad or even show a little bit of disgust. But he's honest with me so at least he tells me everything!" she shouted as I flinched, she's right. What's the point of trying when he doesn't like me back, I'm just wasting my time.

I sighed as I flicked her hand away and got my bag as I walked out of my room ignoring her shouts.

"Oh! Your going already...bye!" Jeonghan said as I faintly smiled.

"Bye...." I said as I rushed to my house as I hugged myself crying, it's so hard to breathe as I'm more convinced that he doesn't love me back. My little hope is broken, I don't want to love him anymore, but I can't stop this feeling.

~

These past few days I've been ignoring him and Ii safely ended today just like this. Quickly do his hair in 2 minutes, run away when I see him, and just reply shortly if he says something.

I sighed as I started to walk back home until someone grabbed my arm.

"Ari-ah! Why are you ignoring me!' He angrily said as my eyes widened at the sight of Jeonghan.

"It's becau-" I was about to tell the truth but I saw Yura behind him giving me a glare.

"Oppa~" she cooed s she linked his arm and smirked at me.

"It's your fault isn't it! You were the one who threatened her!" he angrily said as she let go.

"W- what are you talking about oppa...." she stuttered as he crossed him arms.

"Well, then leave me and my girlfriend along will ya'?" he said as he hugged me from the back which startled me.

"T- this isn't true right...Ari..." she said as her voice changed into anger.

"It...it's true..."

"Ha! Then prove it!" she laughed as I looked at Jeonghan who looked at me and kissed me, my eyes widened as he whispered a sorry.

"No...way...." Yura fell down and ran away crying, I looked at her as Jeonghan did the same.

"I like you Ari, just because Yura threatened you doesn't mean you have to make me feel sad....please be my girlfriend...I want to protect you." he said as a tear rolled down my face.

"Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" I exclaimed as I hugged me as he kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

"I love you Ari..."

"I love you too, Jeonghan-ah..."