Wonwoo (JeHee_xJx)

I had to go on a date with my boyfriend Wonwoo...but I think I have to cancel it since I caught a cold for a couple days and no one's home, my parents went to a business trip so they don't even know I'm sick.

I finally got the energy to get my phone and called him which he answered right away.

"Yeboseyo??"

"O- *sneeze* oppa...I don't think I could ma-ke it..."

"Is my jagiya sick!?"

"Yes-"

"I'll be there in...a couple minute."

"Oppa you don't have t-" he ended the call just like that which made you sigh, he is just way too overprotective with me. 5 minutes have passed and I can faintly hear the keys and someone rushing up the stairs.

I looked up and found Wonwoo catching his breathe as he sat right next to me on the bed.

"Jehee-yah, are you okay?"

"Yah..." I said with my ugly sick voice, no joke I sound like a 50 year old smoker (and I'm actually sick so I do sound like this Xd).

"I'll get you some porridge..." he said as he left the room which made it more cold and empty without him so I just decided to go out and so I did which was a bad idea since I felt so heavy headed and dizzy.

I walked in the kitchen and just watched him as I laid my head on the table.

"Jehee-yah, you can't be down here. You need to be up in your ro-"

"No~ I want to stay here" I said as he sighed.

After a minute I felt better so I stood up and just leaned on the wall for support.

Wonwoo's P.O.V.

I was cooking but I can hear sounds on the opposite side, I kept on stirring and looked back to find her dozing off and hitting her head which made me laugh a little until I rushed over and caught her who could have hit her head on the edge of the table.

I held her and moved her to the couch with blankets on her to keep her warm and I higher-ed the heater so the living room can be warm.

I then went on to finish the cooking and set it on the coffee table until she would wake up, I laid her head on my lap and caressed her hair until she woke up.

Jehee's P.O.V.

I woke up again but in a different area of the house.

"Oh thank god you're still alive..." I looked to my right and saw Wonwoo.

"What?"

"You almost fell and hit your head on the edge of the table. You should be more careful honey..." he said as I just nodded.

"Araseoyo..."

"Now, it's your time to eat." he said as he fed me the whole entire bowl of food which made me feel much more better.

"Oppa..."

"hmmm?"

"I'm sorry for cancelling the date..."

"It's okay, I'm happy that I can take care of you" he smiled as I did the same.

"Now you need some sleep..." he carried me up the stairs and in my room and laid me down.

"I'll be with you okay?"

"Okay..." I said as I drifted to dream land with Wonwoo beside me.