Joshua (KGirl1)

I used to be best friends with Joshua until high school came he changed. He ignored me and avoided me as much as he can if I were to be near him or in the same class as him.

Today is gym so I just sat out on the bench's as Joshua started to pick people on his team and there's only two people that needs to be cleaning after things, for once I had hope that he would pick me but as soon as he picked my enemy ______ I lost everything.

"Dude, pick Sarah, for once she's like one of the only girls that actually runs fast. Please, we need fast people." a guy whispered as I ignored Joshua's eye contact and stood up to go clean up the volley ball mess with my enemy's friend Natasha (sorry if that's your name).

How could Joshua do this to me? Did I ever do something wrong to him?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice a basketball hit my head and knocked me out as I fell and hit my forehead hard on to a bench.

Everything went black.

~

I suddenly woke up on a hospital bed, I looked around to see a doctor, mom, dad, and Joshua....wait what!? Joshua!?

"She's awake! Sarah!!!"

"Please don't shout, she needs some quiet rest. Now if you will all leave her alone please" the doctor said as my parents kissed my cheeks and left except for Joshua.

"The doctor let me stay" he said as if he was able to read my mind, I nodded and averted my eyes on the other side of him as I tried to go back to sleep.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings...I just...didn't want to be close to you anymore..." he whispered as my eyes started to water.

"Why didn't you want to be close to me, did I ever do anything?"

"N- no...it's because...I realized my feelings towards you and...I don't know, I was scared to show it to you because I thought you would think of me as a younger brother." he confessed as I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"I lo-" he cut me off with a kiss on the forehead as he smiled.

"I love you too, Sarah"

------------------

Sorry Sarah, if your disappointed with this cuz I know this is not really hate...but I ran out of ideas....