Hoshi (mukespiercingsbaby)

I am just here working at the orphanage until a boy around my age came in.

"Excuse me, I'm the new helper." he shyly said as I smiled.

"Welcome, you just need to wear this apron so the kids know and you can just get to having fun" I smiled as he just stared at me for a second.

"Katie unni!"

"Nae??" I said as I held up one of the orphanage girls that had heterochromia.

"Can I go get the snack that Mile got me?"

"Sure! Ad share with the other kids too okay??"

"Okay~" she said as she ran off to the kitchen where my auntie is.

"It's weird for a young person like you to help out, usually people from there 30-50's come here." I tried to make up a conversation but he would just look at me.

"That's cool" he smiled which made my heart skip a beat, wow he's handsome.

~

Days has passed and he gets along with so much kids even the new kids that are really shy. Today our school had a problem so we had a week off and spent more time with the kids and I can see myself fall in love with him more and more.

I was in the room playing with the girls and Hoshi was outside playing with the boys. Time passed and all the kids had their own time but a girl came up and smiled at both of us who was just chit chatting of what we're going to do for tomorrow.

"Unni! Oppa! You two look good together!" I blushed at that and took a glimpse at Hoshi who was blushing too.

'WOOOOOOOOOOO~" he kids cooed as I covered my face.

"You two are now our mommy and daddy!!" the kids shouted as I smiled looking at Hoshi who was grinning at me.

After minutes the kids rushed back out of the room.

"Hahaa, I guess they caught me" he laughed as I smiled.

"They caught both of us" I smiled as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I...I like you..."

"I like you too Hoshi"  I smiled as we gave each other a hug.