Joshua

I've been bullied by this one guy names Joshua, he's smart and was even born in America and I liked him...but I'm sure he doesn't feel the same for me.

I sighed as paper was thrown my way and I looked behind me to see Joshua with a smirk, usually I would shout at him and get all angry but I really didn't feel like it today so I just ignored it.

These days you've been dying, your parents were in a plane accident so their in coma and your bestfriend moved away to another country. All these events made you feel like garbage so you just studied in breaks to get that thought away from you for at least couple hours.

Joshua's P.O.V.

What's going on with ____?? She's not her usual self, no matter how much I embarrass her, no matter what I say she's just ignoring me. 

Today I just want to confess my feelings to her just in case if she's just getting annoyed with my weird trying-to-impress-a-girl attitude.

______'s P.O.V.

I walked back home from my english, chinese, and japanese class and it's the night time so it was pretty dark outside, I was almost there until someone tapped my shoulders. I looked back and found Joshua looking down, I rolled my eyes as I sighed.

"What?" i coldly said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I-...I liked you _____-" I froze and glared at him, he's playing with me again.

"I hate you." I said as tears flowed down, the people I cherished and loved the most is all betraying me to another end (bold=joshua).

"______!" what's going on!? I rushed to her and grabbed her hand but tears were flowing down and she just glared at me as she pulled away. I froze in place, does she hate me that much?? I chased her again and finally caught her but before she pulled away I slammed her to the wall and caught my breathe.

"______-" she tried to run but I grabbed her and made her look at me.

"Please don't hate me" 

Tears flowed down his cheeks and he hugged me while he cried.

"Please don't hate me....I really do love you...I'm sorry...." he whispered as I just patted him with widened eyes, why is he crying??? Does he actually like me back!?

After few minutes he stopped and just looked at me who was looking up in the sky where the full moon is.

"_____" I looked at him.

"What?"

"Did you cry because of me??"

"Well...you were part of it..."

"Tell me..."

"I thought you were joking, I cried since I thought you were pathetic of teasing me at the wrong moment"

"Wrong moment??"

"Remember my friend Sora, she moved to another country...and....my parents were on a business trip to Canada but their plane crashed so their in coma...." I started to cry as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry...but I really did mean what I said..." I just nodded at him who gave m a peck on the lips.

"I will protect you no matter what okay??"

"Okay..."

"I love you ____"

"I love you too Joshua"