Hansol (erocker246)

Hey! I'm Ella and I'm half black and half white! A year ago I moved over here to Korea because of my parents business and...ha...the school isn't very nice to me.

I took another deep sigh with a crunched up heart tightened. I really don't want to go to school....

I tightened my grip on my textbooks and walked in waiting for a disgusting/annoying surprise to happen to me but so far in the hallway nothing much happened other then-

"Uugh....just look at her!" I rolled my eyes and walked faster to class and as I opened the door-

Without any second to think there was flour all over me and a bucket fell on my head, I quickly threw it off me and covered my eyes as I coughed and sneezed all over the place.

"BUHAHAHAHAHAHHA SERVES HER RIGHT!" my classmates screamed and laughed. I roughly shook off most of the flour and glared at everyone else.

Chicks

Jocks

Nerds

Bullies

And....another halfer.....being pushed around the place and thrown on the ground and he was covered in white too....

"LOOK AT THESE TWINS! Their both white!" 

Racist bunch....I sat down and looked over at Hansol as he gave me a small smile while I saw some cuts on his lips.

I gave him a sorry look and turned to the white board as the teacher came in glaring at both of us.

Students don't acknowledge us....nor does the teachers.

~

FINALLY THE DAY ENDED! It was horrible...like literally everyone was satan....of course except for Hansol...*blush*

Yah I like him XD ahahha but...he doesn't know and he probably doesn't like me....*sigh*

But I'm still content that he knows I exist and talks to me.

I was walking back home with my gym strip on since THOSE SKUNKS....dirtied my uniform-

"Boo!"

"AH!" I shouted and tumbled backwards while I faced a happy grin that belonged to Hansol....

"YAH HANSOL!" I shouted and stood up giving him a hit as he laughed.

"Why are you here!?"

"I'm just checking if your okay from that...flour attack" he smiled at me.

"I was okay until u came and attacked me!" I laughed as he frowned a bit.

"Sorry..."

"And is that it? Just to check on me?? If that's it then I'm going, we have an exam next week." I smiled trying to walk around him but as I was about to past he grabbed on to my arm and pulled me back to my original spot.

"No...."

"I have something to tell u...."

I waited for him to say it and he just looked up from the ground and at me every once in a while.

"Hurr-"

"You know...." I was surprised with his hurried voice and let him continued his words.

"Even if I'm weak and I'm bullied easily....I was depressed for the times at school. I tried my best to work through or tried my best to make a excuse to not go to school but....when you transferred here I felt like I had someone to believe and you've made me stronger...not to fight back at the people but to have a strong focus to not run away all the time. You made me feel a bit more relieved to go to school. Maybe I'm not enough for you but...I would be more then HAPPY....if you accepted my confession....that I like you. As a girl. Not a friend" he cutely finished it with a smile and his hands behind his back as he was slowly swinging himself back and forth while tapping his foot on the ground.

I blushed red and nodded.

"I would be more then happy...to be liked by you...more then a friend" I smiled looking up at his sparkly eyes.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" he shouted and hugged me tightly going crazy hyper...phew...good thing there's no one to see a teen seeming like to be drunk.

"Ha...ha quiet down a bit" I laughed and hugged back.

"But I'm way too happy right now!"

"THANK YOU!"

"stop...."

"THANK YOU!!"

"Shhh...."

"I LOVE YOU!!!" he screamed out louder and louder and I gave up and smiled while blushing again and again.

While he's getting louder...I get even more red.

"I love you too!" I shouted making him blush this time.

He pecked my cheeks and we walked (ha..ha...more like being dragged by a kid) back home  hand in hand both very content.

Yeah....school might become a bit more fascinating from now on.