Joshua ft.Vernon (Wolfie90)

I sighed as I wiped another tear that was rushing down to my chin as the cold breeze froze my skin.

Me and Vernon fought....again. We always fought, every time we met.

I catch him cheat, he accuses me of cheating. I wouldn't be able to go on a date with him because he never calls. It's always me who has to step up to him but then he will never respond back to my actions and just let it be unfinished.

I heaved another big sigh as I sat down on a bench in the park where I confessed to Vernon...and thinking back...his answer really wasn't a "yes" but a "sure"...like he was almost forced to date me. 

But I never realized it back then, I was way too happy to notice. Why was I so ignorant...and still am?

Breaking up? I want to but Ii know the heart wants him, no matter how many times he stabs it. No matter how many times I have to stitch it up to "recover".

I want him to call my name...in a gentle voice, but that never happened. All I wanted him to do was-

"Maya?" I turned around and faced Joshua who had a concerned look on his face.

"O- oh...Joshua" I smiled as the tears escaped as I smiled making him shocked.

"*sigh* Vernon?"  I nodded as he rolled his eyes and hugged me, he knows it all. I hugged back as he patted my head repeatedly trying to calm me who was crying wetting his shirt.

"Maya, you can't just hurt yourself like this? Come on, it's been a year and a half."

"B- but..."

I couldn't finish my protest, it's true, he's saying the truth.

He sighed again as he pulled me to his house, like usual and comforted me.

"Break up with him tomorrow"

"...."

"He's never loved you, there's people that love you and it hurts them to see you like this"

"...."

"Your torturing yourself, it's not like he forced you in this relationship. Let him go."

"...."

"ARE YOU REALLY NOT GOING TO TALK!?" he let out his anger as I flinched, it's not his fault. I'm surprised that he kept doing the same thing for the last year and a half.

"Come to me, I will make you happy. Please Maya. I have the confidence to not even make you bored if your with me" he pleaded as he grabbed both my hands in his looking at me, he can obviously see though me, he can see through my fake laughs and smiled.

I sighed as I looked at him, nodding.

The things he said. It's all true.

Fight. Hurt. Cry. Regret. Fake it. 

This was my routine and I hated it, I need help to push Vernon away from me.

Joshua smiled as he pulled me away and headed towards Vernon's house.

I looked down and bit my bottom lip, I can't believe this is actually happening -_-.

He pushed me towards the door and I opened it, I peeked inside and saw him lying around being lazy until he saw me.

I let myself in as he sighed and stood up facing me.

"Maya-"

"Let's break up."

"Wait-"

"You've never truly loved me, we always fought over many things and lied to each other...now, goodbye Vernon" I spit those words out and turned around walking away.

"Ma!-"

I cut him off with a slamming door and sighed as I felt my heart beat quieting down.

"Good job, Maya" Joshua gave me a cute smile as he pulled me into a embrace.

"I love you" those words, never heard from Vernon. I've always wanted to hear it from someone and it came true.

"I love you too"

Start a new relationship, leave the past, cuz that will make you become stronger.