Seungkwan

I have a friend and he's very melancholy. he doesn't really like to express himself and everyone thinks he's just aloof and mean but he just has a hard time showing his true sensitive side.

And I'm one of his people that unlocked his true side, the sensual and happy side.

I'm always with him and I love him, I love him for what he does and even his negativity is a beauty for me.

His smile, shyness, ambitiousness, and his persistent personality makes me happy and I smile without me noticing it. I can feel my heart burning of passion for him

"Seungkwan oppa!" I shouted out as I saw him give me a small smile.

"________...." he calmly said as he gave me a big hug.

"So~ How's your debut?"

"Good" he shortly said which was enough for me, just hearing his voice makes me happy.

"I enjoyed watching you sing" I said as I walked along side him as I admired his features.

"Thanks"

I love him, I truly do.  I just need to confess. I know him the best, I know him inside out and I love him for who he is.

"Oppa...." I stopped walking and turned around facing him.

"hmmm?" that luscious voice filled my ears as I smiled at him.

"I like you" I've wanted to say those three words my whole life, no matter who he loves I'm going to be always there for him. No matter what, it's okay if he turns me down. I will still love him...

"I want to tell you something too" he said as he still had the poker face.

"What?"

"I love you" I smiled at him as we gave each other a hug and a warm kiss.

"And I love you too" I smiled as we stared at each other, the world sparkled in front of me as the weight was carried off my shoulders. 

----------------------------------------

Hey lovely's! I just made a random Seungkwan one cuz no one requests him :(. Hope you enjoyed it~