S.coups (exotic_kppoper_)

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! HYUNJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Again...another start of a day with a annoying deep voice slowly getting me irritated in every inch of my body.

"Hey PIGGY!" he called again in the full hallway making the others laugh as he caught up to my fast walk and swung his heavy arm around my shoulder.

"Get off me creep" I rolled my eyes as he gave me another heart throbbing smile I used to like so much.

"Hey meannie mouse. Would you rather date me or Seungkwan??" Ugh, this question again.

He's been asking this since the start of high school, comparing my best guy friend with this jerk and my answers always Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan DUHHHH" I made a face at him and walked away in class leaving him behind like usual.

Like what has gotten into him!? He's always been a teaser since elementary or more like a bully on the fence, he's not mean but that never means he's nice -_-.

While thinking how weird he is I sat down on my desk next to Seungkwan as he was talking with his other friends.

Soon after S.coups came in with the teacher and we got all our notes out but there was a piece of paper that slipped out of mine. I picked it up from the ground and read it.

"Meet me at lunch break near our "tree", I need to tell you a plan that can get back S.coups. MUAHAHHAA" - SEUNGKWAN!

I looked over at Seungkwan as soon as I finished reading it and he gave me a grin while I gave him a confused look.

Plan?? Well...this sure would HAVE to work if it's for getting back that "dude".

I turned back to the teacher that was busy writing on the board  and payed a lot of attention on the next studies continued on from our last class.

~

The lunch bell rang and everyone was busy getting their junk in their bag and running out into the hallway while I was being CALM and nice zipping up my bag before skipping to the "tree" me and Seungkwan used to hang around at.

While I was on the journey people were all crowded around like a swarm of bees trying to escape from.....something and running into the cafeteria like they were on a Island for a week without food.

I heaved a heavy sigh as I finally got over to him who was laughing at my zombie walk.

"COME QUICK HYUNJIN-AHHHH" He whined like a loud kid and dragged me over to where he was standing before.

We both sat down on the dry grass as he glanced around us before whispering into my ear.

"So, let me tell you one secret about him"

"Uh huh"

"He likes you-"

"WHAT!?"

"Shut up! Someone might hear us!" he gritted his teeth while talking as he lightly hit my arm being cautious of our surroundings.

"And we need to make him jealous, I'll try my hardest to get him to confess to you and we can TEASE him back like that. You know he hates it and gets extremely embarrassed right? Remember in middle school we made fun of him cuz his mom told us about his embarrassing days when he was a baby? Yeah and then he didn't talk to us for the next week and ignored us." I listened to him and smiled while reminiscing the funny moments, nodding.

"Okay. Let's get him back"

"And plus. In the end you guys can...ya' know. Become love birds" he laughed as blood rushed to my cheeks making me blush as he laughed even harder.