Mingyu (sashatrisa)

Hello! I'm Sasha and I'm the new trainee of the pledis entertainment! 

Today I had a break from my dancing and I came back out to get a drink at a cafe.

I got my drink and was about to leave until I saw someone extremely familiar, I walked up to that person who had glasses and a cap on.

'Excuse me, are you Mmingyu sumbae-nim?" I asked as he looked uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I'm not a sasaeng fan. I'm just another trainee from the pledis entertainment. It's a nice to meet you sunbae" I smiled as he nodded as had his hand out as I shook it.

"Your in (group name) right?" my eyes widened, how does he know me?

"Y- yes..."

"I've seen you guys practice. You guys are doing good!" he complimented as I bowed and blushed.

"Let's meet here tomorrow at 4 like now." he sad as I nodded in excitement. MY IDOL ASKED ME OUT! I'm so happy this is like a date!

I happily went back to my practice room and I didn't notice I was grinning.

"Yah, Sasha! Why are you smiling like that?" My co-worker F/N said as my eyes widened of shock. How did she know!?

"It's written all over your face! Are you dating? It's okay, I'll keep it a secret." she whispered as she got up in my face which made me cheeks red.

"I- I met...Mingyu sunbae at the cafe shop near this place-"

"WHAT!?!??!" she shouted as I plugged my ears. Aish, why is she so loud!

"Do a good job." she winked as I looked down in embarrassment, gosh she just has to make me so happy.

~

Right after practice I rushed to the cafe to find Mingyu sunbae in disguise. I walked up to him and smiled as I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mingyu sunbae" I cheerfully smiled as I sat down in front of him.

"Don't call me sunbae, it's awkward. Just call me oppa" he winked as I blushed and looked away.

"Hahaha, so cute. Anyways, let's exchange numbers so we can get together often" he said as he took out his phone which made me feel so much more contented and honoured.

I immediately took out my phone and exchanged numbers with him.

"Thank you Mingyu su-...oppa" I giggled as he just smiled at me or more like staring at me.

Mingyu's P.O.V.

I can't believe there's such a beautiful trainee. I've heard she was this beautiful ever since she came in and she was supposed to be trained for 3 years but because of her talent it moved to a year. How amazing is that!?

I think I've fallen for her...I got to know her better.

"Are you free anytime?"

"Ummm, next Monday I'am" she said as she was thinking which was ADORABLE. 

"Then let's go to the beach. I know this place which not a lot of people go to so you won't need much disguise or anything"

"Ahhh~ okay" she smiled which made my heart skip a beat as I looked at her as my world stopped for a brief second...her features to me are art.

I'm excited to fall deeper in love for her.