Mingyu (cthizzle)

Hello, I'm Chaehyun and I'm in a relationship with an idol, Mingyu from the rookie group seventeen. All was well until he made this relationship public which hit the panic button for me because everyone of the fans hated me but they wouldn't dare act like haters when I'm with him which hurts me. 

They've called me out just to bully me and I can't really do anything about it, it's not their fault that I am in the way.

Today again, they called me out and I was right in the middle of a date with him...ughhh...

"Uummmm, Mingyu oppa. I need to go somewhere" I awkwardly said as I came back form the washroom as he groaned.

"Why do you always leave every single time-"

"I'm sorry I need to go fast. Bye!" I said as I gave him a kiss and ran off because they set up a rule that I can not be late no matter what...stupid right?

Mingyu's P.O.V.

Chaehyun is acting super weird and she always leaves every time! She doesn't even give me a minute to say a bye and just leaves.

She can't possibly be cheating on me right?

Suddenly worry paralyzed over my thoughts as I ran out with my coat and spotted her running into a...dark alley? I followed her and kept a distance to eavesdrop a little.

"I saw you having a date with oppa? Was it really that fun? Rubbing it in our face because you are his girlfriend huh?" What's going on?

"You know your just a nuisance to all of us, you shouldn't have even existed-"

"THAT'S REALLY RUDE!" I shouted as I came through and picked Chaehyun off the ground. What the heck is wrong with them!? 

Chaehyun's P.O.V.

My eyes widened as they kicked my stomach, my eyes widened, I mean they never went this far with anything violent.

"THAT'S REALLY RUDE!" I looked up in shock to find Mingyu pick me up. How did he get here?

"O- oppa....yo- you don't have to go this far, we were just...ummm playing around" they laughed it off has he glared at them with flames vividly showing in his eyes, it was the most scariest thing I've seen.

"Oppa my ass, and you still call yourselves our fan. GET OUT BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF HERE!" he angrily shouted as they ran away leaving me awkwardly looking down, avoiding his scary eyes.

"Chaehyun..."

"Y- yes-" I expected him to be disappointed of me but instead he hugged me tightly not letting me go.

"M- Mingyu...aren't you mad?" I asked as he shook his head, still hugging me which he ruffled some of my hair after his cute action.

"Why would I be mad and are  you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks" I smiled as he sighed.

"Since when did this happen..." I thought for a second as I noticed he caught me into a trap.

"U- ummmm, a week after you made this public..." I whispered as he looked at me again.

"What!? And you kept it a secret!?"

"I'm sorry! But how could I tell you?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Well, if you told me you wouldn't have experienced this horror." he said as I nodded.

"But I'm glad that you were able to hold in the pain, that's why I love you Chaehyun-ah" he smiled as I blushed really hard.

"I love you too, Mingyu oppa" I shyly said as he gave me a kiss and held me tight.

---------------------------

Requests are open! You are always welcome to request.