Hansol (moonnightlight17)

Flashback....

I really like this boy in my class and his names Hansol and he's a halfer which isn't common in our school so other kids look at him weird but I think he's a nice boy.

Today I was playing around with my friends as he called out my name.

"Wae?" I asked as I walked all the way over to him as he shyly gave me a heart shaped card and kissed my cheeks as he left the school leaving me dumbfounded.

Flashback ending....

After I got my sense's back  I read the card and it was a love letter so it made me blush really hard.

I sighed as I reminisced the memories, he moved on that day and now I FINALLY got a message from my friends that he lives in Korea.

I rented a small house and stayed there for a week and right after I got his address so I'm walking over to his house right now.

I knocked on the door and he came out looking more handsome but still the same. I smiled at him and gave him a hug which he didn't respond for a second.

"E- excuse me...who are you?" those three words were the last things that I wanted to hear. I pulled away and looked at his confused face so I hid my tears and smiled.

"I'm Angel, remember ______ elementary school, class 212 division 11?" I asked desperately trying to find his smile which turned into a frown.

"Sorry I remember the school and class but I don't remember you..." he looked down as I sighed, did a accident happen to him?

"Did you have an accident like...a crash or..."

"No, not at all" he sighed as I nodded.

"Can I come over tomorrow and talk about it?"

"Yeah sure. Thank you" he smiled as I bowed a little and walked away as I silently cried to myself. How can he forget about me?

~

A month has passed since then and he still doesn't remember me, I think I'll give up now.

Today he promised to wait for me at the park and I found him sitting on a bench so I walked over to him and smiled as I sat next to him.

"Oh hey, Angel. I have something to give you" he grinned as I just nodded and had my hand out.

"Close your eyes" I closed my eyes and felt something light on my hand as he told me to open em so I did...to find a heart shaped letter, just like the one I got from him long ago.

I looked up as he smiled, I opened it and read it, the last part said I love you.

"Hansol..." I whispered as he gave me a hug.

"I don't remember the past but I hope we can make new memories. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes" I smiled as he gave me a kiss on my lips, making me feel like the happiest.

"I love you, Angel"

"I love you too"