Chp 66 - Will's POV

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to say, but your ankle is broken. We need to take you to a doctor, and I'm afraid you won't be cheerleading for some time"

Bea's eyes were watery, Will didn't know if it was from the pain, from becoming unable to cheer, or both. Bridget patted the girl's hand, with a gentle smile.

"Let's take things slow, right? I'm calling your parents and we'll take you to get an x-ray. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. Girls, I know you're worried about your friend, but I have to ask you to leave. Will, take the girls out, and come back to stay with Bea while I talk to her parents"

Will was leading Sharon and the two other girls to the door.

What are their names again?

The taller one is Dana and the blue-eyed is Sabrina.

Right, UFC and the witch.

Stop calling her a witch!

Well, her name is Sabrina, I don't say that as an offense.

Sabrina had a worried face and spoke to no one in particular.

"Do you think she's going to be ok?"

Sharon and Dana turned to look at Will, expecting him to answer.

Why do they think I have the answer?

Because we're the ones who knows something about anatomy?

You mean I'M the one?

Just answer them.

"She has a home, a family, food on her plate, clean water, friends and a coat to wear during winter. She's more than okay"

Really? Do you HAVE to make them look like heartless girls?

More than one demigod ended up in the streets before finding their way to camp. And more than one was probably eaten by monsters before they could. So I'm sorry to have a diferent perspective of what it's to be 'ok'.

"You know what we meant. Her ankle"

"You heard Bridget, is broken. It'll take her eigth to twelve weeks to it heal completely. The bones, I mean. And then she'll take a little longer to walk completely normal and do all the... cheerleader things"

Cheerleader things?

You don't expect me to remember the names, do you?

You can remember a ton of monsters' names in latin...

Mostly greek.

But can't remember a few CHEERLEADER THINGS?

Why are you yelling again?

"What will they do to her?"

"Who, the doctors? Some pain killers, x-ray, and then they will push the bones back to place..."

All the girls took a step back with shocked faces.

"What? Like that?"

"It depends of how the bones are, but sure, just like that. But with a LOT of pain killers, so she won't feel a thing"