"Well, I came prepared." I informed him, watching him nod to the guy behind me to cut my hands free from the ties.

"How about a private party later to kick things off, I'm talking girls, booze, the works." I offered generously, getting to my feet to meet Aaron. He looked around the room to his boys and nodded. This couldn't have happened at a better time, I really need to get drunk and let go of some of this pent up frustration I've been holding in since Lux almost told me she loved me...at least I think that's what she was going to say.

"Make it happen, Bass." Aaron said extending his hand out for me to shake. I smirked and shook his hand knowing I'd plan the night of their lives.

Lux's Point of View

"Serena! Wait a damn second!" I hollered as I weaved in and out of other students walking down the halls of the administration building. Everyone looked at me like I had three heads with snakes protruding out of them because I was speed walking to keep up with her.

I was practically chasing her down the hall towards the exit, which was a little silly to be honest, but I needed to know why she was here and why she'd been in an interview with the Dean. "I'm in good shape I can keep up with you!" I yelled to her annoyed that she was being this childish. I mean really? Her blonde hair bounced with each step as she went along completely ignoring me. For a girl in heels she was pretty damn fast. Me on the other hand, I was trying to jog in heels and not break my neck.

Serena rounded the corner and descended the small set of steps that led to the glass doors outside, swinging it open and continuing on. I followed her outside into the warm fall air and was relieved to see her standing there waiting for me. I tossed my hands in the air frustrated and shook my head trying to figure out what could have possessed her to come all the way to Yale.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at Brown singing kumbaya around a camp fire and roasting hot dogs on a stick! Explain! Now!" I demanded, grabbing her elbow and pulling her off to the side. She sighed and glared at me.

"I was invited here by the Dean himself." She replied matter-of-factly, flipping through the pages of the course catalog in her freshly manicured hands. I placed my hand on my forehead and tried to not strangle her for being so coy.

"Great hoaxes in archaeology- is that even a class?" Serena questioned skeptically, glancing up to meet my eyes briefly. If she screws Blair over this much by trying to take her place here at Yale, Blair will never forgive her, ever. They'll be a statue resurrected in Serena's honor after Blair kills her.

"What the hell is going on, S. You've never even showed any interest in Yale before today. Is this your way of slapping Blair in the face? It'd be a lot less painful if you just slapped her for real. This is her dream school. You know they only accept one student from Constance." I ranted animatedly using my hands for emphasis, pacing back and forth completely fuming. This is petty even for her. Serena sighed and rolled her eyes before latching her talon onto my arm. I froze and looked at her full of disappointment.

"Look I'll admit it; I came to punish Blair for the things she said to me this morning." Serena started to explain her reasoning behind all of this madness as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then consider me punished!" She bellowed from behind. I looked over Serena's shoulder to see a five foot three inch brunette bundle of pure anger standing behind her. Serena sucked in a breath and turned on her heel to face the wrath that is Blair Waldorf. I took a step back out of the line of fire.

"Yale is mine! You've done what you came here to do, no leave." Blair screeched, seething. I wonder how her interview with the Dean went. A cranky Waldorf is not your friend.