Her cheeks were flushed as she waited for her flight to be called. Yes, the tears were still there. Yes, she felt stupid for not telling him of the rescheduling.

She wanted to call him, make him go, and she'll see him for the last time. But really, if he starts crying, that would be self-destruction to her.

Yes, she chose art over him. But he never really knew that to her, he was the biggest art piece she had. He was the most precious of them all. His worth was not a joke.

He was the subject of every single thing she's drawn, and seriously, he was too statuesque, she wanted to carve his figure to her own heart.

But he was far too perfect to be copied.

And she won't settle for anything less than him.

"I don't think you'll be thinking of me after this, but I'm certain you'll be the only one left on my mind after you leave. I love you Kath. Come back, okay? I'll be waiting."

Guess what? She hasn't even left yet, but her mind was preoccupied by him.

------------------------

"I know you're gonna get mad at me after this, but I can't just let you leave..... just to say goodbye, please."

She knew better, she knew that he's on his way. And somehow, maybe a nice goodbye would be all that she needs.

Her phone vibrated. She ignored it. It did a couple more times, but she ignored it.

It eventually came to a stop...... but not for long.

She decided to pick it up after a few more rings. Not looking at the caller ID, she was far more surprised when it was his father's frustrated voice that welcomed her.

And she knew it was something serious.

"Kath, sweetie? Do you hear me?" His voice was strained, and although it was calm, she felt the tension within it.

"Did... did something happen?"

"I don't know how to say this........ but Daniel......."

Daniel......... No........ no. Stop thinking, Kath. Think happy thoughts.

"He..... got into an accident......" Her world came crashing down. The other line still didn't hang up, there were still voices talking, but she can't understand a thing.........

.

"No......" She cried helplessly. Yes, there were eyes looking at her, but she was too emotionally unstable to even care. All she cared about was Daniel.

Please be a dream.

----------------

She ran, through the hallways, and yes, she looked crazy, but the pain she felt was too much.

Yes, maybe she became insensitive of Daniel's feelings. Maybe she thought of herself too much, maybe she was wrong for keeping his feelings aside for her dreams.

Because the pain? It's not worth any dream.

----------------------

"Oh God, please wake up." It's been a week, and though his finger tweaked a few times, he left no sign of waking up.

It hurt her enough to see him laying there, still breathing, but as if lifeless. He still was the most precious art piece she's ever witnessed, even with those stitches, and needles prickled on him.

Yes, she missed the flight, but she couldn't care less. Her heart was baffled by the accident. She blamed her self, and all sympathies were what she felt with the people around her.

"If you wake up, I promise, I won't ever leave again. I'll stay. We won't have to wait. Please, J. Wake up for me, fight for me."

He did. He did wake up.

But not in the way she expected.

His face etched pure confusion. "You're awake! Oh Gods, finally---"

"Who are you?" His voice rang again and again, she couldn't do anything to stop it. It was pure torment.

She cried.

-------------------------

She knew better, and she knew he had to discover himself.

"What if he never remembers?" She asks herself.

Then she just had to live with it.

This was the Thursday she left him.

------------------------

I would've clarified a few things, but I think I'll let you guys work things out by yourself. It's an interactive kind of thing! YAY.

Nagulat ako sa 39.6K. SERIOUSLY EMEGED AKALA KO 38.6K NAGULAT AKO 9 PALA YON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU THANK YOU MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA