Forgetting herself once again, Sarah moaned out loud, "Camran please, now....." She begged.

Camran stopped himself from stealing her virginity at the last possible second, knowing that it was wrong to take what did not rightfully belong to him. If he ruined the wench he would have to marry her, and he was not ready for marriage, but even if he was, he would never take for a wife a woman who did not know how to act feminin. She was a wild cat and he had no time to tame her, let someone else take in that burden, he thought.

"Camran?" Sarah said in a husky tone of voice, and shifted beneath him. not understanding why Camran had stopped what he was doing.

The Druid groaned and dropped his head on the nape of Sarah's neck. He wanted to be the first to show her the art of making love, but he could not in all honesty be the one to destroy her reputation. Once she is ruined, no other man will have her as his wife. She will be damaged goods and her life would be ruined forever.

Cursing under his breath, Camran pulled away from her, and rolled out of bed. He grabbed his kilt and wrapped it around his tapered waist and turned to face her, "Cover yourself up and don't let me ever catch you with your clothes off ever again! From now on instead of acting like a whore, act like a virgin, since you claim that you are one!"

"Bastard!" She hissed, as pulled the ivory sheet and covered herself to hide the shame that she felt.

Camran stiffened, "Watch what comes out of your mouth or I will have to slice your tongue off, and punish you Sarah on deck and in front of my mates, and I promise you that you will not like it!" He threatened, "start acting like a lady or you shall be treated as a whore! My mates are hungry for a piece of ass and they would love to be the first to teach you a few tricks!"

Sarah was about to respond but caught herself at the last possible second. She didn't know what Camran was capable of, and she sure as hell did not want to find out either, she thought, as she waited for the Druid to leave the cabin so she could get dressed. She had made a mistake coming here, she knew that now but it was too late. It would be weeks before they return home and she would be stuck on this ship until then!

***********

Overwhelmed with emotion, Silas dropped to his knees besides the bed. "Isabella, are you sure that there is a babe growing in your belly?" He asked her in a hoarse voice.

"Nay, I'm not sure, I've never been pregnant before, but I can guarantee you something is definitely moving in my belly!" She told him, and to prove it, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her belly and watched as many emotions played on the Druids face before a single tear glided down his cheek.

"Isabella," he whispered in a torturd voice, "you are with child, my child!"

Confused, the Druidess pulled herself away from his touch, "Please leave this room, I want to be alone now!"

"What?" He asked, this was a bittersweet moment for him and he needed to hold her in his arms. "Isabella please, let me hold you!"

Isabella's eyes widen with fear, "Please leave this room sir, or I shall scream bloody murder!"

Silas expelled a sigh, and lifted himself to his feet. He will leave her for now until she calms down, but he had every intention of returning to her as soon as possible.

***********

"Oh my God!" Maria yelled in the other room, and Sidri did not hesitate to run to her side.

"What happened?" Sidri said, and scanned the room for intruders.

"I got a wrinkle on my forehead!" Maria was sitting on the bed holding a mirror in her hand and examined every inch of her beautiful face.