I kissed her neck and smelled her sensual perfume. F-uck! I was already losing control with her, just because of her perfume. One arm helped me hovering over her while and the other one unbuttoned the shirt under her open-jacket slowly, in the most torturous way possible.

She suddenly sat up and threw her jacket fast to the ground. Her half-unbuttoned shirt displayed some parts of her bra.

"You're so eager, babe." I hissed, grabbing her hips with my two hands as I knelt down in front of her, her thighs in between mine.

"And you such a tease, Harry." She said and she kissed me. I cupped my hands around her face as I heard my name from her lips. Just hearing her call me Harry so spontaneously was enough to tighten my boxers. How could I even try to tease her more after that?

"Bear with it," I told her, trying to forget her voice saying my name.

I finished unbuttoning her classy shirt and she removed it for me. Always in hurry.

My eyes lingered on her in a black bra covering too much the perky breasts. But I got rid of it as fast as possible and within a minute, she did the same to my shirt. She kept her fascination for my tattoos, her eyes lingered on them. But I tilted her chin up to look into my eyes. I swore I couldn't stop myself from taking her anymore as her eyes eagerly deepened into mine.

I pushed her to lie back down. I took her pants off with no difficulty, showing me blue knickers.

"What's this? You don't like matching underwears?"

"If I knew you were coming, I'd have prepared myself." A smile was drawn on her red lips and her face blushed even more.

She attempted to take my pants off but I didn't let her. Still in hurry.

"Babe, if I wanted to fu-ck you right away. We'd be at our second ride." I told her, observing her face falling into disappointment. "But that doesn't mean you won't get fun."

Shi-t, I loved the way she was naked in front of me. This beautiful girl at my mercy. She was impatiently waiting for me to make a move. But I loved that. I loved her eagerness for sex.

I removed her last piece of clothing. The last barrier down, I definitely couldn't stop myself anymore. I straddled her and pressed kisses on her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts where I lingered for so long. She exhaled heavily, caressing my back to push me further against her soft skin. It got me even harder in my boxers. I could nibble on her tits forever but I travelled down to her belly.

"Oh, Harry." She moaned helplessly as I spread her legs in front of me. My eyes jumped from her folds to her impatient face.

"Goddamit Eve!" I slurred and pushed a hard kiss against her clit. Her first reaction was closing her legs around me. I loved having such effect on her. She gave up her love of domination only in bed and hopefully only with me. Evelyn gripped my hair and that only pushed me to spread kisses all over her pussy. She rolled her hips, whimpering as I multiplied the kisses on the hot and wet folds, my nose brushing her skin in the process. Her moans increased and my excitement did so. Having her murmuring my name all the time so erotically was just a big satisfaction.

I spread her legs wider and decided to lap her folds up once, earning a groan from her. Twice, and I swore her orgasm was about to be reached.

"Oh my God Harry. Keep going." She said, losing her tug at my hair.

I chose to get up and unbuckled my belt. This time, I had to get inside her.

This craving for her body grew so much in months. Months without sex. However, my kind of hunger wasn't the only reason. There was something about her that never left me still. She literally messed up with my mind for months.