“I was surely taking care of him, don’t worry.” I tightened the grip on him and felt him tremble under my touch. God, I wanted him again like crazy and it was the same for Shane.

I heard my friend laugh loud and then showed his face on the webcam.

“Shane dawg, the master there sure isn’t hungry for food, that I can tell you.” 

“Thanks man, that’s really nice of you.” I grunted playfully.

“Oh I don’t mind sham, Em and I have the same appetite, so no problems there.” The brat always knew how to crack someone and how to provoke.

“Hmm, right brat...” I rubbed my cheek with his and slipped one hand down from his waist to his thighs, between his legs, hidden from the webcam. He took a deep breath and gulped down a curse for me and a moan. I smirked more, liking to know I provoked such reactions in my man.

“Aww...my brother is actually flirting in front of me, how sweet is that? Ok, don’t want to go between him and his prey; that would be stupid of me and of anyone else, since we all know how he is.” She joked, but only partially. Al knew me better than I knew myself.

“Right mate, talk to ya another time and see yar white ass soon.” Jordan grinned in his usual way and then I noticed the way he acted around Alice.

He would try to keep close to her, but wanting to give her space and looked at her with intense and .... damn, yes, with adoring eyes.

I froze at the realization and Shane felt it, because he turned his head and casted me a curios look, but I simply shook my head and he narrowed his beautiful liquid jades and I whispered a “later” in his ear, purposely grazing his earlobe. He whispered back a “tool” and that made me chuckle.

So, my best friend liked my little sister? That gotta be a joke.

From the look of it, she had no idea about that and I had to make sure to call back Jordan and talk to him, to warn him to behave, otherwise...he knew well the otherwise. Argh, what was I freaking out about? It was Jordan and not a common Joe or a random idiot. I could trust Jordan with my life and I knew he would never hurt Alice, he knew how much I loved her. I sighed and tried not to think too much over the matter, but I will sure talk to him tomorrow.

“Alright, for today you gave me enough news and surprises, so hope you’re not planning to give me more for few days, right?” My best friend understood what I meant and he simply smirked.

“Right dawg, promise.”

“Take care big brother and see you soon, can’t wait to finally see you and hug you.” Alice twitted and giggled, her face a blooming and smiling flower, brighter than the sun. She looked at Shane. “Shane I’ll call you Saturday and then I look forward to meet you in person, but hey, I already love you like a younger brother.” My sister had the power to make everyone happy and loving her. It was impossible to resist her warm, sincere and spontaneous enthusiasm.

“Thanks Alice, it’s the same for me.” The brat smiled widely, but I could tell he was slightly embarrassed because what my sister said took him by surprise.

We waved goodbye and then the call went off.

“Wow...your sister sure is...overwhelming, but I like her very much, she’s so sweet and warm.” He murmured, now placing his hands on my arms.

“Yes, she’s a force of the nature, I love her. I’d be lost without Alice...” Then I thought about something else, about what I realized in the kitchen and in these days. I pulled Shane up and made him turn towards me, then slipped my hands around his waist, pulling him into my body. “Shane?”