Chapter 8

Your POV

It's been two weeks now and the girls and i are now super close! and my feelings for Lauren is growing!! I shouldn't be happy because she won't like me back but every time she does something really sweet to me i just can't help the feeling you know? It's hard not to fall in love with the principal's daughter. Why did Mike and Lauren's mom had to create a wonderful beautiful human being?! Also, i found out something REALLY interesting and that something made Lauren pissed well all the girls are pissed too but mostly Lauren. We found out that Luis liked me......ever since he saw me, which is weird and disturbing. He explained that he didn't know how to get closer to me so he did pranks on me but he got it wrong now i feel like moving away from him not closer. I never liked Luis anyway after what he did to Lauren, i want my relationship to be with someone i really love which is Lauren but i don't think that's gonna work so i might have to look for someone else?

I've also found another interesting thing but i'm the only one who knew, Camila's brother Colton had explained his feelings towards me so yeah i found out he likes me too. I never told anyone about that and i just told him i liked as a friend but maybe someday i might like him more than a friend, i mean he's just like Camila. Sweet, intelligent, friendly, really cute and such a gentleman. I told him maybe someday, he looked hurt but he accepted it he just said that he would wait for me and that's actually really sweet. But like i said i have to figure things out for a while before i push myself to someone's arms, anyway...... today is a Saturday no school! The girls wanted to hang out in a park or something so i had to dress up well actually Camila's with me now. "Come on wear this!" she said throwing my high-waist shorts and crop top which i don't normally wear, i mean i don't normally wear high-waist shorts. Lastly she threw a red flannel on my face "Go!" she said pushing me to my bathroom i sighed "But this is my room i could change here" i said "I'm here and i don't want to see any inappropriate parts on your body" she said i chuckled and finally went inside.

When i was done i went out and she smiled "You look hot babe" she said and she threw me my black converse i sighed and put them on, i like Camila's style her style is such preppy. She really looks cute with her style, i also like Lauren's though hers is definitely the hot one she's like a bad ass chick you know all black and everything? i've seen Lauren wear dark shirts or something but i never saw her wear something bright. Her skinny jeans are always dark same with her jacket and her boots or shoes or something, her make up is black but sometimes she wears red lipstick or none. I wonder what she looks like in bright colors though, my style is just simple. I'm just plain and simple i don't know my style is just me. Suddenly i felt Camila yank my arm "the girls are here" she said i grabbed my phone and we rushed downstairs "byemomanddadseeyoulater" i said really fast since Camila was in a rush. We then went inside a mini van and i saw the girls smiling at me i smile back and hug them "Heey" i greeted they squished me "hello" they said and we drive away.

"So where are we going?" i asked "We're going to go hang out in this park where you can see the beach and everything" Dinah said excitedly i nodded and we all began talking, "anyway who's mini van is this?" i asked "Lauren's" they said i nodded, speaking of Lauren she never spoke to me today which is weird. I looked for Lauren and i saw her leaning against the window looking so down and confused, she had her earphones on so she really couldn't here us talk. What happen to her? "What happened to Lauren?" i asked Camila quietly she shrugged "I'm not really sure, go ask her" i nodded and slowly walk to her and sat beside her. She didn't even look at me she just looks at the window, what's up with heeer?! I tap on her shoulder making her blink and look at me i then saw her smile making sigh in relief, she took her earphones off and hugged me "hey, i didn't see you" she mumble, really? she didn't? "Are you okay?" i asked she nodded "yeah? why?" she said looking at my eyes. I sighed "you looked sad and confused" she looked away and stare back at the window "Just tired" she mumble and close her eyes. I frown and just sat there "come cuddle" she mumble making me smile softly and cuddled with her she sighed and closed her eyes. I didn't sleep, i was confused why Lauren looks down was something bothering her? i don't k know......i might have to ask her later.

We arrived in our destination and when we all got out the girls started cheering and started taking pictures, i look over to Lauren and she was just staring blankly at the water. I got her hand making her look at me "okay tell me" i said she shake her head "It's nothing don't worry" she said looking back to the beach "Lauren, i feel like something is disturbing you" she sighed "it's nothing okay?!" she snapped making me jump. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she crossed her arms "i just wanted to know so i comfort you" i said softly "i don't need your comfort!" she said a little louder making the girls look at us, i sighed and just leave her alone. I walk to the girls and saw them frowning "What happened?" Dinah asked putting an arm around my neck "Nothing, i was just wondering why Lauren's upset and wanted to comfort her but she just snapped at me" i said sadly they nodded "If Lauren's like that we all give her space we talk to her but she only gives us short replies" i nodded listening to Normani.

"But don't worry the next day she'll be fine, something is just bothering her i guess" i nodded "Just give her some space" Camila said smiling at me and Ally nodded i sighed "Alright, so what we doing here?" i asked them "swimming, on the beach" Dinah said i look at Camila "Swimming? you never told me?" she giggled "I brought your bikini and extra clothes" she said handing me a bag "What? i never saw you brought it" she smirked "Because i'm sneaky" i rolled my eyes and hug her. "Okay, let's hit the beach!" Ally said cheerfully i looked at Lauren who was staring at me but she looked away once our eyes met making me frown "Lo you coming?" Camila asked "i'll be there later" she mumble Camila sighed and nodded "Come on, just give her space" she whispered in my ear and i nodded. We then walk to the beach and i can feel Lauren staring at me but i just ignore it, i changed into my bikini and wrapped a towel around me, i think i have push my insecurities away for a while i mean they're just my friends right?

I was sitting down on the sand debating if i should go or not because of my insecurities the girls were already in the water and Camila was putting on some sun block "let's go" she said pulling my arm but i pulled her back down "What's wrong?" she asked looking at me. I shake my head "i don't feel confident with myself" i said sighing "What do you mean? are you insecure or something?" i nodded shyly "about your body?" i nodded "you're not fat" she said looking at me confused "I know, but i never really wear bikinis and i wonder where you got this" i said she chuckled "you look fine babe come on" she said pulling me up "no.." i whine "Y/N let's go!" Dinah said from the water i shake my head. "Go on Camz, i'll talk to her" i heard Lauren say i sigh and look at Camila who looked at Lauren then to me "okay, come to the water soon?" i shrug she glared at me and i nodded making her smile "alright, see you" she said kissing my cheek.

Camila and i aren't a thing, kissing each other's cheek is now normal to us and i was thankful for because i could escape the awkwardness i felt when i kissed Lauren in the cheek, but yeah we're just friends. "Hey..." i heard Lauren said quietly as she sat down next to me i nodded "Hi" i said not meeting her eyes "Look i'm sorry..." i nodded "It's alright" i said "No, i mean i'm really sorry for snapping at you and yeah something is bothering me" she said sighing i nodded "Can you stop nodding and look at me as i speak?" she begged i look at her and she sighed. "I'm really sorry, please forgive me" i smile "I'm not mad, it's just that was the first time you snapped at me" she nodded "i know, i can be a little immature sometimes and i apologize for that" i nodded and smile at her "It's alright, but tell me what's bothering you" i said she bit her lip and look at me. "It's just, yesterday as i went out to buy food i bumped to my ex boyfriend" she said frowning "Luis?" she shake her head "The other one" i nodded "Brad?" she sighed "Yeah, and he looked so different" i frown is she falling for him again?

••••••
A/N: Here's an update! Comment and vote if you like! 😊😝