Chapter 42

Lauren's POV

I arrived school and I started to look for Y/N then I felt someone tug on my arm so I turned around. "Get away from me" I said Brad looked at me sadly "I'm sorry" I shake my head and walked away. Soon I saw her so I ran to her and hug her, "baby can we talk please?" I begged she looked at me but moved away and she walked away. I frown and followed her "Y/N please" she just continued to walk "Y/N let me explain please?" She stopped walking and faced me. "Lauren you could've told me you still have feelings for him. Now I feel like I'm ruining your relationship with him" i shake my head "Y/N let me explain alright?" she sigh "I'm late for class" she then walked away again but this time i didn't follow her i just slid down her locker. I'm actually planning on ditching and just sit her and wait for her, why did i let him kiss me? was i that stupid? I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Soon i felt someone splash water on my face making me jump "Dude what the fuck?!" i shouted as i stand up i look up and my eyes widen "oh..." she nodded "Yeah oh" i blushed "Sorry" i mumble she nodded "Why are you in front of my locker anyway?" she asked "I wanted to talk to you" i said frowning. She sigh "You ditched?" i nodded she glare at me "Lauren why did you ditch?" i shrug she sigh again and pulled me and i guess to our spot, we sat down and i got my sleeve and was about to wipe my face but she got my hand and put it down. I watch her as she moves closer to me and got her handkerchief and began to wipe my face.

Your POV

As i wipe her face i could see her staring at me the whole time i wiped her eyes but soon they opened slowly and they met mine, she was leaning forward but soon i moved back and finished wiping her cheeks and forehead. "Go on" i said moving away she sighs "Okay well we just made pie and everything then he started to say how he misses me..." i rolled my eyes "I told him to stop but then he kissed me" i looked away from her "I couldn't pull away because my head was a mess like it was not processing things. But i pushed him back soon and.." "And?" i look at her "Slapped him twice" i wanted to laugh but i had to be serious so i look away again. "I was so mad at him and with me i was so stupid to let him kiss me. Also i don't love him Y/N, please believe me i didn't kiss him back. I also didn't get to answer because Camila really punched me on the stomach hard and i literally couldn't stand because it hurts like a bitch. That's why i didn't get to say i didn't like him. Y/N please, i'm telling the truth" i look at her eyes and it was starting to get watery "Please don't break up with me" she whispered i frown and sigh. I cup her cheek and gave her a soft kiss on the lips "i'm sorry" i mumble against our lips she opened her eyes and we stared into each other's eyes, "for what?" she asked "I didn't believe you and i should've helped you when you were in pain" i said frowning she smiled "Does this mean you forgive me?" i smiled softly and kiss her lips.

I pulled away "Nope" i joked she smiled and attacked me with a hug "you scared me" she whispered i look at her "Why?" i ask cupping her cheeks "Because you didn't talk to me for three days and i literally sent you 25 messages and 10 missed calls" i blushed "Yeah sorry about that, i just really thought you still love him" she shake her head. "No way, i don't want him back" i bit my lip "Are you sure Lauren? be honest" i nodded "I am always honest with you, in a relationship you need honesty to make it work" i smile and peck her lips. "I missed you too" i said giggling she hugged me again then pulled me to her lap as i cuddled to her, "you have no idea how hard i slapped him" i then cracked up laughing in her chest. "Man, you should have saw it. That like echoed" i look at her "Baby stop being mean" i said kissed her cheek "but-" "Shhh...." "BUT-" i shut her up with a kiss. "Shut up" i joke she playfully groaned but shrugged, "i don't care anyways i'm just glad i have you back in my arms" i giggle and cuddled to her again.

i then suddenly hear her growling i look at her weirdly and she was glaring at someone so i followed her gaze and saw Brad with his friends well Brad was looking at us, i faced Lauren she looked so pissed. "Lauren" i turned back around and now Brad is near us "Why did you tell Camila i kissed you back?" she asked he looked at me "Well you did" i felt Lauren's grip on me tighten "Y/N move" at first i was confused so i stood up but regretted it when she started punching him. "Lauren!" i pulled her back and she was about to talk again but i cupped her cheeks "Shh...baby baby..stop" i said she groaned "Tell her the mother fucking truth!" she shouted at Brad who was on the ground holding his stomach. "Fine!! I kissed her! She didn't kiss back!" i sighed in relief and look at Lauren who still pissed "Get lost!" Brad got up and ran away "That fucking bitch" she mumble i smile and jumped on her making her eyes widen but caught me i wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as her arms wrapped around my waist. "Chill" she rolled her eyes "Don't roll your eyes at me Missy" i joked slapping her arm she smiled and laughed "Sorry mom" i smile and hug he, "I love you Lauren" i whispered in her ear "i love you too Y/N always" she said and then kissed my cheek.

After our little hang i pull her up "Good thing today is a half day" i said she said "Is it?" i laughed "Lauren, your dad is the principal and you don't know it's a half day?" she shake her head "Nope" i chuckled "Oh Lauren" she smiled and held my hand. We then walked to the front of the school and saw our group talking when Camila saw us she glared at us..well Lauren "Camila, it's true she didn't" i said Camila looked at me "Are you sure?" i nodded "Brad said it himself" i said smiling she sighed and look at Lauren who was looking down behind me. "Lauren i'm sorry" she said frowning Lauren look up at Camila and nodded "It's okay Camz" she mumble "did it hurt? your tummy?" Lauren nodded slowly "Oh shit i'm so sorry" Camila said and then hugged her. I smiled at them and gave Ally a side hug well she was near me so..."it's okay i promise" Lauren said patting her back. They both smile and let go "So...pizza anyone?" Camila ask i roll my eyes and laugh "As always" i said walking to Lauren who opened her arms for me. "Come on then?" Dinah said we nodded "Come with me to my car" Lauren said i nodded "Okay" we then walk to her car and we drove to the nearest Pizza place.

When we arrived we all ordered our food and then started talking about random things, i saw Lauren slightly closing her eyes but kept them open "Lauren are you tired?" she look at me and nodded "Yeah but it's okay" she said i sat on her lap and pull her to my chest. "Take a nap first okay?" she nodded and snuggled her face to my neck and sighed deeply and then i felt her falling asleep, i kissed her head and placed my head on top of hers. "Take a picture of her" Dinah whispered i chuckled "Why?" "just do it" Dinah said i got her phone and put it on selfie mode and took a picture of a sleeping Lauren , i smiled at how cute she looks. I then gave it back to Dinah, as the food arrived i gently shake Lauren's body but she didn't move i kissed her forehead and nose then she finally slowly open her eyes. She yawned cutely and look at me with sleepy eyes i 'aw'ed and peck the tip of her nose making her smile, "come on foods here" i said and was about to sit back on the chair but she pulled me back "Stay, you're comfy" she said i giggle "Okay then" i said and got a pizza. "Do you just wanna share pizza?" i ask her she nodded on my chest so i stretch my arm and got Pepperoni pizza and let Lauren take the first bite and then me.

After our third pizza i heard Lauren say "Could you stop staring at my girlfriend please?" the girls and i look at her as she was glaring at the boy next to our table he was looking at me slightly blushing since he got caught. "Sorry she's just beautiful" he said smiling at me i smile at him back well i didn't want to be rude, "I know she is and she is mine" Lauren argued i chucked when i could feel Lauren's jealousy is rising up her body. "Okay fine, all i want to say is you're beautiful" i nodded "Thanks" i said awkwardly Lauren glared at him and i just kissed her cheek to calm her down, "Geez Lauren calm your tits" Dinah said Lauren growled at her "Well that dude was eye fucking my girlfriend and it was not good at all" she said grumpily i smile "You're cute when you're jealous" i whispered to her ear. She glare at me making me smile and peck her lips "But you don't need to be jealous baby, i'm all yours" i said kissing her cheek. She sighed and nodded "Okay, cause i'm not planning on sharing you anyway" she mumble i laughed "you're weird" she smile "but you love me" i nodded "True, so mi amor want some more pizza?" she nodded like a child "Yes please" she said "Which one?" i ask "Hawaiian" i nodded and got the Hawaiian pizza and fed her.

"Lauren you're so lazy" Normani joked Lauren pouted making me giggle "No it's fine, i love feeding her anyway. She looks so cute when she eats" i whispered the last sentence with a wink they awed and smiled at us "I'm sorry okay? it's just my arms are holding her in place so she wouldn't fall" she said shrugging, i smile and kiss her temple "It's alright i love feeding you" she smile and opened her mouth. I then fed her pizza and then she made a cute smile, see that's why i love feeding her she looks so adorable, i'm just glad we're talking again now.