Chapter 3

Your POV

After talking with the girls the office door finally opened revealing a sad Luis we then saw Lauren coming out of the office she saw us and she smiled, "Hey" she greeted i smile at her making her walk to me and wrap an arm around my neck. The girls looked at her arm "How was it?" i asked looking at her she shrug "Well Luis and i got two days detention" she said sighing "My dad better puts him in another room because we all know when Luis and i are together we ended up fighting" she said i gulped "Please stop fighting with him?" i said she sighed "I'm sorry...he just pissed me off sometimes" i nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me, when we let go we looked at the girls "Come on girls, we're going to my house" she said the girls nodded and began asking her questions and shit.

We then arrived her house, shit her place is HUGE! When we got out i looked around and smiled "This house is so huge" i said looking at the huge house "UGGHHH GUYS! like i said i was just in a good mood alright?" she said annoyed and then we went inside the house. "But Lauren no one had never calmed you that easily well yeah..." Normani said Lauren sighed and shrugged "Guys, please just drop it?" she said looking at the girls who finally gave up. We all pilled up in the living room and the girls are fighting since Dinah and Normani wanted to watch some action movies but Ally and Camila wanted to watch romantic movies. "Ugh, this is what i have to deal with everyday" Lauren joked i laughed and she sat next to me on the couch, Camila and Dinah were in the other couch and Ally and Normani are in the other. "What about you? What do you want to watch?" She asked me I shrug "anything" I said "hmm... Is Titanic good for you?" I nodded "I love Titanic" I said she smiled and hugged me. "Titanic it is" she said "alright ladies we're watching Titanic" Lauren said putting it on "YAYY ROMANTIC!" Camila and Ally cheered "NOOOOOO" Normani and Dinah whined Lauren smiled. "Y/N's choice" she said and she walk back to me and sat down, the girls smirked and finally watched.

As we watch I could see Lauren falling asleep but she tried staying awake, "Mmmhh... Y/N cuddle with me" she said laying down I crawl inside her arms and she tighten her hold on me. She buried her face to my neck and I felt her asleep now, I sighed and just wrap an arm around her waist. I smile at Lauren as she sleeps, she looks so cute and peaceful "staring is bad" she mumble I blush and look away "sorry" I said she smiled and fall asleep again. I sighed and just continued watching Titanic, I saw the girls were looking at us and i shrug 'she likes you' Camila mouthed I shake my head 'no she doesn't she doesn't do relationships' I mouthed she rolled her eyes. 'I know, but she likes you' she mouthed again I felt Lauren move but she just tighten her hold on me. I sighed and just continued watching, hours later Lauren woke up she looked around and saw the girls sleeping. "Hello" i greeted she looked at me and smiled "Hi" she said softly before burying her face to my neck again.

"I'm hungry" she said i look at her "Do you wanna eat?" i asked she nodded "Come on stand up" she shake her head "Nooooo" she whine i rolled my eyes "Come on Lauren" i said pulling her arm she chuckled and she landed on the floor. "Drag me to the kitchen" she said smiling "Lauren!" she just smirked i sighed "Please?" i asked pouting she squint her eyes and finally stood up "Fine only because you're cute" she said and she walked to the kitchen with me following her. "Do you want anything?" she asked i shake my head "I'll just get the banana"i said she nodded and i peeled the banana, i placed the banana in my mouth and Lauren turned to me "uh..." she looked down to my mouth so i turn away and bit the banana. "What?" i asked she shake her head and hug me "Nothing" she said i nodded "okay?" she giggled and i saw Camila walking near us, "i smell plátano" i nodded and showed her the banana.

"Hey Laur" she greeted and she hugged me i smile and hug her back "Camz, is this expired?" Lauren asked Camila walked to her and looked at the milk she nodded "Yeah it is" she said sniffing it, "yup definitely is" she said Lauren pouted and she threw it in the trash can. "Oh, i forgot i have to tell my mom i'm here" i said going out of the kitchen to the living room, i look at the girls and they were still asleep Ally and Normani are cuddled up together which is so cute. I got my phone and started calling my mom.