Chapter 31

Your POV

I'm so excited!! Well because we've arrived Paris!! Well i believe that Paris is the city of love...well i don't know it just says that Paris is the city of love in movies but i believe it. Paris is so beautiful and i'm excited to see the Eiffel Tower it's beautiful to see it when it's night time, i look at Lauren and she was on the phone with her friend Alexa. "Alight, Alexa said there's a hotel near her place and it's also near the Eiffel Tower" she said smiling i bit my lip excitedly "Wow you look excited" she joked i giggle "Well of course i am!" she giggle and kiss my cheek. "Anyway...let's go?" i nodded and we got a cab and drove to our hotel, she took off her sun glasses and put it the top of her head and she look at me. Gosh she looks so beautiful even without make up "Are you ready to meet Alexa?" i nodded "yeah is she nice?" she nodded "Of course she is, i can't wait for you to meet her" she said and then lean down and kiss my lips. "Do you want to sleep for a while because i know you're tired from our traveling" she said i nodded "Maybe we can go out tonight with Alexa? Sounds good?" i nodded again and kiss her cheek. 

When we arrive at our hotel we walk to our room and i smiled widely "This is so beautiful" i said she giggled "It is huh?" i nodded and put my stuff on the side "One bed?" i ask and turn to her she nodded "Yeah, cause it will be useless when we have two. Because we both know i love cuddling with you" i blushed and smile at her. "Yeah it will be useless" i said chuckling and then i walk to the balcony and squeal when i see the Eiffel Tower i felt her arms wrapped around me "We will go there tonight because Alexa said it looks beautiful at night" she mumble against my neck i smile and turn to her "You know.... sometimes you're romantic" she giggled "And i love that side of you" i said kissing her nose. "Really?" i nodded "Yeah, it's really sweet" she sighed happily "Well i love your goofy side" i laugh and pull her to the bed, "what time is it?" i ask "8:15 am" she said i nodded "Do you wanna rest in the hotel for maybe until 7? because Alexa said we'll meet her at 8" i nodded "Yeah sure, i'll just change to my comfortable clothes" i said she nodded and i walk to my bag and got my clothes and walk to the bathroom. 

I then changed into my short shorts and my black hoodie and put on my sleeping socks, i then went back to our bed and saw Lauren already there she was lying on her stomach she's probably sleeping i put my other clothes next to my bag and dived on top of Lauren. She groaned and i laughed "Y/N" she whine i smile and kiss her cheek "Well you were taking all the space" i lied "No, there's more space over there. The reason i got this room is because it has a king sized bed so there is a lot of space" she mumble against the pillow i laugh "well i wanna cuddle" i said in a baby voice. "Not now i'm tired" i pouted "Fine" i mumble and got to my side and cuddle with a pillow, i heard her chuckle and felt the bed move "baby" she cooed and wrap her arms around my waist. "I was kidding" she said kissing my shoulder "No" i said in a baby voice "Y/N babe, i'm sorry i was kidding alright?" i didn't say anything i just closed my eyes and cuddle with the pillow. I then felt her spoon me and she bury her face to my neck "Okay goodnight" she mumble i giggle "More like good morning" i said she chuckle "Well we're sleeping so" i nodded and finally cuddled back to her by pressing my back to her front. "Goodnight" i said and then we both fell asleep.

-

I woke up and stretch my arms and then i rub the sleep out of my eyes i look at Lauren and she was on her laptop, i stood up and wrap my arms around her making her jump "Shit you scared me" she said i giggle and kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry babe, what time is it?" i ask "3pm" i nodded and then she lets me sit on her lap, "What time did you wake up?" she look down to me "Like 2:00? why?" i shrug "Nothing, i just missed your warmth" she smiled "Aw, here let me give you a squeeze" "No- ARGH" she laugh and kissed my cheek. I then look at her screen she was skyping with someone, shit i didn't even realize that she was skyping, the girl on the screen smiled "You must be the famous Y/N that Lauren can't shut up about?" she asked i then awkwardly slid down and went under the table making Lauren laugh. "What happened to her? She just disappeared" i heard the girl say i then crawled out but crawled to the bed and went back inside the covers "Well i think she didn't notice i was Skyping so she  felt awkward and started crawling to the bed" Lauren said looking at me i glare at her and she laughed. "There she is" she said moving her laptop and i covered myself with the covers well i FELT SO DAMN AWKWARD! 

"Anyway, Y/N this is Alexa, Alexa this is Y/N the girl i'm dating" Lauren said smiling i shyly wave and then Lauren sat beside me with her laptop on her lap, "Come on don't be shy you're also gonna meet her later" i sighed and finally look at the screen. "Wow you're pretty" i smile "Thank you, you're pretty too" i said she smiled "So you ready to see the Eiffel Tower?" she asked i nodded like a child making her go 'aw' "You're so adorable" she cooed i blush "Thank you" i thanked her. Lauren then cleared her throat "Alexa, do not flirt with her" she said glaring at her through the camera Alexa giggled "I'm sorry, she's just so adorable i can't help myself" i just smile and cuddled to Lauren's side. "She's like a little munchkin" Lauren rolled her eyes "Yeah she is....now stop hitting on her" she said annoyed "fine, i'm sorry Jauregui anyway see you both later. We will have dinner first then we can go to the Eiffel Tower and maybe take pictures?" we nodded "Alright see you soon Alexa" i waved "Goodbye" i said Alexa smiled "Bye cutie" she said and then hung up. I look up to Lauren and she was frowning, i sat up and placed her laptop on the table "What's wrong?" i ask her she shake her head "Nothing babe" she said smiling i raised an eyebrow.

I then straddle her lap making her place her hands in my hips, i cup her cheeks staring into her beautiful eyes "What's wrong Lauren?" i asked she sighed "Well because, when you were asleep i kinda showed her you sleeping and she began squealing at how cute you are and shit. She asked me if you were single....and of course i said yes and i also said we were dating but it looks like she doesn't care. So yeah she said she has a little girl crush on you and then that's when you woke up" i nodded looking at her jealous face i smile and kiss her softly "You don't have to be jealous, you already know i chose you" i said softly she shrug "I don't know, you might like her too because i must admit she's very hot. I like her as a friend but Y/N she's really hot, you might fall for her" i chuckle "Lauren Lauren Lauren.....you don't understand do you? I'm in love with you, just YOU" i said squishing her cheeks making her look like a fish. "How will i know that you won't fall for her?" she asked "Well...first i just met her, second i fell in love with the one and only Jauregui, third i won't want to fall for someone if they live far from me" i said shrugging. 

She smiled at me "Are you sure?" i nodded "Yes i'm sure Lauren, i'm only in love with you. JUST YOU" i said and then lean down to kiss her lips, she sighed and deepen the kiss. We pulled away when i felt my phone vibrate so i got it and saw Camila calling me, i tuck my hair behind my ear and answered it "Hello?" i answered "Y/N! Omg how's Paris with Lauren?" i chuckle and then saw Lauren looking at me "Put her in loud speaker" she said i nodded and put her in loud speaker. "Hey Camz" Lauren greeted "Hey love birds! How's Paris going?" Camila asked "Well we just arrived few hours ago so all we did was rest but later at 8 we're gonna meet up with Alexa and we'll go to the Eiffel Tower" Camila squealed "Omg Lauren i want to talk to you privately get me off at loud speaker and put it in your ear now!" i raised an eyebrow at Lauren and she shrug and did Camila's instructions. "Okay what is it?" she asked and then i heard Camila talking but i don't understand what she's saying, i look down and realized i was still straddling Lauren's lap. Eh i can't be bothered to move.

I then saw Lauren smile and blush first i thought they were flirting but i already know that Camila won't do that well because she wanted me with her so of course she won't do that, and then i felt Lauren mindlessly caressing the sides of my thigh. I got her hand and played with her fingers as i wait for them to finish talking, after three minutes i got bored and got Lauren's phone i kissed her cheek to get her attention and tap her phone asking for her passcode. "Your name then Jauregui" she whispered and then went back to talking with Camila i smile and entered 'Y/N Jauregui'  and then it opened. Aw, she made my name as her passcode! Well mine was her birthday so.....(my passcode is really Lauren's birthday XD Just sharin') i then went to her Photos and look at her pictures i smiled when i saw her selfies and her pictures with the girls and some are pictures of her and i. I then went to the old pictures i then saw her and a guy...she had one with Luis and one is another guy, i'm guessing this is Bradley Simpson? Why does she still have their photos? I showed the picture to Lauren and she glared at it "That was old, i just forgot to delete it please delete them. Thank you" she whispered and then gave me a kiss on the lips and went back to talk to Camila. I then looked at the pictures before deleting them.