Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

It's been days now and i kept thinking about what Camila told me, i don't know but i'm still....scared..and i don't even know if someone likes me. I know no one will like me, well i do now that the people in my school does but i mean like in a relationship like. I don't know if someone really likes me, but i do care for Y/N. But i don't know if she likes me or not, I frowned and sigh. I'm gonna stick on the promise I promised myself, i sighed in relief when i heard the bell rang. 4th period is a free period! and i'm excited because Y/N got a free period too!!! I ran to our spot and saw her eyes closed i smile and sat down next to her. I then look at her she was biting her lip i look at her confused "Y/N?" as soon as i said that she jumped and look at me with wide eyes i chuckle "Hey" i greeted suddenly i saw her cheeks turn red she covered her face and sighed. "Hi" she mumble i smile and hug her "What's up?" i ask she shake her head "nothing" she mumble i raised an eyebrow "Mhm?" she lift her head up and sighed.

"Hi Lauren" she said i laughed "hey, i saw you blushing...?" she just smiled "It's nothing, i guess i was just thinking about my crush" she said blushing i nodded "Who is she or he?" she shake her head "I won't tell you" i pouted and she laughed and hug me. "No don't hug me!" i said in a baby voice and tried getting away from her "nooo....." she pouted showing her adorable puppy eyes, "ugh no Y/N!! get away from me" i joked she sat on my lap and did her puppy face. I look at her blankly while she still does her puppy face, i look at her eyes then her pouting lips then back to her eyes, i squint my eyes and scrunch my face "UGH! FINE!" she smiled and squished me making me laugh and wrap my arms around her. "How are you?" i asked while rubbing her back she pulled away and smiled "I'm good, you?" she asked i shrugged "eh, is Luis still bothering you? or his pals?" she shake her head "Not anymore" she said happily i smile "that's good, cause i'll probably punch them again" she frowned.

"Lauren.....stop fighting" she said looking at the bruises in my knuckles that were healed already i sighed "Y/N you know i can't help it" she smiled softly "But try and control it okay? because i don't want you hurting yourself as well" she said looking at my knuckles i sighed and she looked at my eyes with her puppy face again. I laughed "Y/N!" she smiled "Please? for me?" i bit my lip and thought about it, "what will i do then?" i ask "just maybe ignore them?" i shake my head "if they're pissing me off i won't be able to ignore them, because Luis is such an assho-" i was cut by her placing her lips on my forehead making me shut up. I look at her and she smiled "Just try okay? i'll not force you but just try" i sighed and nodded she smiled and hugged me again, gosh! i feel like Y/N's changing me.....in a good way. Suddenly we saw Luis and his friends walking pass us but as they walk they were looking at us well Luis was actually staring at Y/N, i tighten my grip on Y/N's waist making her pull away and look at Luis.

"Hey Y/N" Luis greeted oh yeah one thing i hated the most is that Luis likes her, i don't want Y/N to go to him she might end up like me in the hospital and i don't want that, like i said i care about her so i'll protect her. Y/N gave him a small smile Luis looked at me and he smirked when he saw my face "Lauren..." Luis said i bit my lip hard i then felt Y/N's soft hand moving my chin so that i would look at her. I saw her face and i sigh i gulped and look back at Luis and rolled my eyes at him before burying my face to Y/N's neck and i felt her smile. She was combing my hair with her fingers and it helped me to be calm, i love all the things she does to me like combing my hair with her fingers, kissing me on the cheek or forehead or cuddling and hugging. It's just cute. "Wow Lauren, no negative comments?" Luis teased i sighed and stayed silent i then heard them chuckle "are you a softy now Lauren because your little girlfriend is here?" once again i tighten my grip on her waist.

"Luis you're just jealous, you're teasing Lauren because i didn't want to be with you. Look, i don't like you okay? and i know you're jealous because i could see you staring at our position with a glare. Just please, leave us alone you'll never have a chance with me" Y/N said i look at our position and blushed, she was still on my lap while my arms are wrapped around her waist and her arms are wrapped around my neck. It looked like we're a couple, i look at Luis and he was red "Why not choose me Y/N? why choose that shit?" Y/N glared at him "She's not a shit and we're not together we're just best friends. I don't want to be with you since Lauren told me what happened between you two" she said Luis sighed "I've changed" i huffed "Really now?" i said raising an eyebrow. "Oh Santos, you're still the little liar? you tryna get Y/N and break her heart after?" i teased Luis glared at me and i smirked, "shut up Jauregui" i shrug "I know my rights" i sassed Y/N looked at me with a smile "i told you to shut up!" he shouted "No!" i said in a mocking way.

He was about to attack me but his friends got him "Geez Luis, we don't want to get in trouble anymore" they said pulling away from us, Luis was still glaring at me but suddenly he tripped backward making us laugh. Y/N looked at me and smile "He's an idiot" she said i nodded "yup a 100% idiot" i said she smiled and kissed my forehead, i smile i love it when she does that i feel like she cares about me too and it feels nice. She got off my lap and took her bag "What do you want to do in 30 minutes?" she asked i sighed "Come let's walk around" i said standing up she stood up and swung her back on her shoulder. I got her hand and she intertwined our fingers and we started walking around the school, "i didn't know you were a varsity of the volleyball team" she asked i nodded "i'm sorry i forgot to tell you" i said she smiled at me cutely. "it's alright" we then started swinging our hands while looking around, "oh and there's one more thing no one really knows about me" i said she looked at me "what?" she asked i smile.

"I love Photography" i said shrugging she smiled "really?" i nodded "yeah, i love art, singing, and photography. I don't normally say about my Photography skills" i said she smiled and she stopped us from walking. "Show me some of your pictures" she said i bit my lip "why?" she pouted, oh no here we go again! "Y/N" she began making puppy noises i chuckle and pinch her cheeks making her scrunch her face "Owie" she said pouting while rubbing her cheeks. I smile and kiss one cheek "I'm sorry" she nodded "Shoooow meeee" she whine i laugh "alright alright! we'll go to my place later" she cheered and hugged me. "I have this room where i place all of my works, like paintings, sketches, and my other art things. I also put my pictures there, Polaroid pictures" i said she nodded "And some softball stuff that was before now i have as volleyball there" i said chuckling she smiled, our conversation was interrupted by the bell telling us it's lunch! "i'll show you later, but now we're heading to lunch" i said she nodded and we walked to the cafeteria.

-

Your POV

After school, the girls said they were busy so Lauren took me to her house. We got upstairs and we arrived at a different door, "i don't normally bring people here but i'll bring you inside since you're one of my best friends now" she said i smile "Aw, i feel special" she chuckled and unlocked her door. We then entered the room and i look around with wide eyes "What the fuck? this is creative!" i said looking at her paintings. The room is so colorful it was full of pictures, paintings, sketches like she said! i'm so impressed with this room, i look at one of her painting and admire it "Shit Lauren, you are so damn creative" i mumble she chuckled and closed the door. "Does your father know about this?" i ask while looking around "Yeah, he gave me two rooms one was for my bedroom and one is for my art room" she said i look at the Polaroid pictures and smiled when i noticed it was the girls but my smile faded when i saw her kissing a guy.

"Who's he?" i asked quietly she looked at it "oh...that was Brad my ex boyfriend" i nodded "Oh so that's him?" she nodded awkwardly "why do you still have it?" i ask looking at her "i don't know, i guess i forgot to throw it" she said getting it and throwing it in the trashcan. I raised an eyebrow she shrugged and i continue to look at the pictures, "this your mom right?" i ask she walk to me and nodded "yeah...that's my mom" she said sadly i look at her and hugged her. "I'm okay don't worry" she said rubbing my back i smile at her and kissed her cheek making her smile and blush, i continued looking and saw a picture of her and the girls. I smile and look at it "Which reminds me..." she said i look at her and she dragged me across the room "let's take a selfie, i wanna hang a picture of us" she said smiling i nodded smiling too.

She got the Polaroid camera and she wrapped an arm around my waist as i wrap mine around her neck and stick our cheeks together and smiled widely making her laugh and took a picture. When she got it she squealed "We look so cute!" she said in a high-pitched voice i looked at it and smiled "one more" she said i nodded she placed her arm around my neck and we smiled. "One more! silly faces" she said i laughed and we both made our silly faces, she then wanted another one making me laugh "Lauren those films are expensive" i said she shrug "I can buy new ones" i chuckle "okay then" she smiled and i kissed her cheek. "Aw you're so cute! my turn" she said and she kissed my cheek, i blushed and we finally stopped "i want you to have this" she said giving me the picture of her kissing my cheek and one normal. "Really?" she nodded and kissed my forehead "yup, now i'm gonna hang this up" she said and she clipped the pictures. I look at mine and i blushed and smiled widely, i have a picture with my crush and one is her kissing my cheek!