Chapter 13

Your POV

It's been weeks now and we've all became close to Destiny well i just feel a little awkward with her and Lauren and her got closer, i'm alright...... Lauren and Destiny are just flirting with each other. It's alright, i'm not hurt or jealous i'm just....cool. Lauren said she won't be in a relationship right? so why am i freaking out? it's not like she's falling in love with Destiny isn't she? Well she does hang out with her all the time now, she only hangs out with me when she notices me which suck! i mean come on! she's my friend too! Whatever, i don't want to do this anymore. I'm hurt, yes i am! i admit i'm hurt! i can't control my feelings anymore! sometimes i cry at night well because Lauren didn't really spend time with me anymore, she barely talks to me now. It sucks! Really, it does! You won't want to feel it, you know the way your crush/best friend just leave you with another girl? and barely talks to you? No i don't think so. Trust me, you won't want to feel it.

We were now at this park that has a huge playground well not for kids like for teenagers, Lauren was pushing Destiny in the swing while Dinah, Camila, Normani on the slide they're so cute! they look like kids! Ally and i were sitting together on the bench watching them. I heard Destiny and Lauren giggling and it makes me sick! i'm sorry...i can't help it. I should feel proud but...i'm not because i like Lauren too! Fucking hell Y/N! suddenly i felt someone covering my eyes making me jump "who's this?!" Ally laughed and then suddenly the person hugged me and uncovered my eyes and i saw it was Colt! I smile and hug him "Hey you" i said he laughed and kissed my head "How are you? it's been a long time since we've hung out" i nodded and we sat down next to Ally "I feel alright?" he smiles at me. I think he knew about the issue with Lauren since he's Camila's brother, Ally walked to the girls since Normani got her leg stuck on a rope.

"You still like Lauren?" he asked quietly i sighed sadly "Well sadly yes" he smiled and nodded "do you still like me?" i asked he blushed i smile "you do?" he cleared his throat "uh...maybe?" i raised an eyebrow "maybe?" he nodded and tried looking away but can't since he got stuck looking at my eyes. I giggle "fine i still like you but yeah you still like Lauren it's cool though" he said "No it isn't... i know how you feel" i said he sighed "no Y/N really... it's fine. I just want to wait for you" he said quietly i sighed "you know i really feel bad because i like Lauren and you like me and it's hurting you" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm alright seriously" he said with seriousness "are you sure?" he nodded and he looked down at my lips but quickly look up to my eyes, i smile at him and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. I pulled away and saw him blush hard making me giggle "Oooh little bro got red!" Camila said poking his cheeks "ugh no! Camila" i laugh when Camila started annoying Colton. "Stop it" Colt said Camila smiled and kissed his head "Fine" Camila smiled at me and kissed my cheek making Colt glare at her "what? jealous?" i laughed with Camila as Colt pouted "Aw you're so cute!" i said and they laugh.

As i was talking with the Cabello siblings i saw Lauren walk to meand sat next to me "Hey" she said i smile "Hi, is everything alright?" i ask she nodded "Yeah just...tired" she said sighing i smile and look away. "Are you mad or something?" she asked rubbing my back i look back to her "no, why?" she frown and scooted closer to me and i felt myself breath in "It's just....it looks like you're ignoring me" she said frowning i frown too. I sighed and got her hand "where are we going?" she asked squeezing my hand gently i smile and we walk away from the others, i saw Destiny eyeing me curiously but i just ignored her. When we were far from them i look over to Lauren "I'm not ignoring you Lauren" i said she sighed "it's like you are...did i do something wrong?" she asked i shake my head "It's just, you ignore ME" i said frowning she looked at me confused. "Lauren ever since Destiny came...you suddenly just ignore me and it felt....really upsetting. Your best friend ignoring you for weeks" i said she then had a guilty look.

"Look, i'm sorry okay?" i nodded "It's okay, i understand you're helping Destiny because she's new. I get it, it's alright. That's what you did to me too..." i said smiling a bit she bit her lip "No Y/N, i'm really sorry i didn't even notice i was ignoring you...i was too busy" i nodded again "it's alright Lauren okay?" i said walking away but she got my hand and pulled me back. "No, i'm not letting you walk away from me like that seeing that look on your face" she said i sighed "I know you're upset and i'm really sorry okay?" i nodded "i know we barely talk or hang out now and i'm deeply sorry" i nodded again "I'm so sor-" "Lauren stop" i said cupping her cheeks. She sighed and looked at me sadly "I feel like i'm a bad friend" i smile and hugged her tight, making her sigh in relief and hug me back "It's okay really... i still love you as my best friend" i said i felt her smile and bury her face to my neck.

"i'm sorry" she said again making me laugh "Stooop!!" i whine she kissed my cheek "Okay fine i'll stop, when you kiss me on the cheek too" she said tapping her left cheek i rolled my eyes "No" i said she pouted "Why not? i kissed you on the cheek" she said i smiled "Well i didn't ask you too" she then began groaning and whining "Kiss kiss!!" i smile "no" she pouted. "Kiss me!!" i laugh and just hug her "Nooo Y/N! kiss me on the cheek now" she said and i felt her glaring at me "No" "That's it" she then began tickling me making me laugh loudly "No!! stop!! i'm s-sorry!" i said laughing she smiled "kissy on the cheek?" i sighed "Fine" she stopped and waited for the kiss. I look over to the others and saw them watching making me blush "But they're watching Lauren" i said she looked at the others too "Eh, they're probably just jealous because i'll get a kiss on the cheek by MY Best Friend" i laugh and finally gave her a kiss on the cheek making her cheer and hugged me tight.

We walk back to the others and saw them smirking well except for Destiny "Ooooh Lauren what was thaaat?" Camila smirked Lauren looked at her "Nothing Camz, i just apologized" she said giving me a side hug. They nodded "Wait...why?" Ally ask Lauren sighed and shake her head "Nothing important" she said smiling. I nodded and walk to Camila giving her a hug "So...are you and Y/N a thing?" Destiny asked shyly i look at her and saw sadness and disappointment, but why? Lauren looked at me and look back to Destiny "No Des, she's just my best friend nothing more. Like i said i don't do relationships" she said smiling. Destiny's features then lighten up and smiled widely but turned to frown again, "Why not? i mean love is such a beautiful thing" she said Lauren shrugged "Well love...is complicated for me" she said shrugging i was so disturbed on how Destiny is looking at Lauren.

"You can experience different things in love Lauren" she said Lauren nodded "Yeah i experienced being heartbroken" she said simply "No, like...butterflies in your tummy? melting when someone kisses you?" "feeling so relaxed when someone makes love to you" Dinah said smirking we chuckled and Ally slapped her arm "Dinah Jane" Dinah just shrug "Just sayin" she said smirking. Lauren sighed "I don't know...i'm not ready yet" she said walking away from us, i look at Destiny and she was staring at Lauren. I feel like she likes Lauren too, well i can't blame her Lauren's pretty hot and gorgeous!

-

Lauren invited us to her house and Destiny was squealing "This is so fucking huge!" she said looking around "yeah no kidding" i mumble Camila looked at me and chuckled she bump her hip to me making me lose my balance. We walked inside and walk to her backyard we all sat down "Anyone wants food?" Lauren asked "i can order pizza and chicken wings?" we all nodded "Cool, i'll be back ladies" she said walking inside. "Hey Des...i feel like you have a little something with Lauren" Normani said wiggling her eyebrows Dinah and Ally just smirked while i shifted uncomfortably on my seat and Camila had her poker face. I saw Destiny blush "i kinda....have a crush on her" she said quietly the girls squeal but Camila and i didn't "You guys will be cute!" Dinah squeal Destiny smiled "well i hope she'll break her walls and let people love her" the girls nodded. "I mean, she's really beautiful, hot, gorgeous, intelligent" she said shrugging "Just...my dream girl" she said blushing i sighed and look away from them.

"You planning to surprise kiss her?" Dinah joked Destiny smirked, oh no! don't you dare you fucking......i sighed, nothing nothing....i'm cool. "I dare you to kiss her later" Dinah and Normani said smirking i frown but i want to kiss Lauren. I sighed, i guess that won't happen....Camila looked at me annoyed 'really?' she mouthed i smile and chuckle 'she's so annoying' she mouthed again i slap her arm 'stop' i said smiling. Lauren then came to us and smiled "Here's the food" she said placing it on the table, Destiny got up and press her lips to Lauren's making us all gasped. My heart then aches, i wanna cry or something....well i know she's not my girlfriend or something but seeing your crush lip locking with someone hurts like a bitch. I took a deep breath and watch them, Lauren then closed her eyes and kissed her back making me feel really upset, Camila looked at them annoyed. I got up and quietly walk out and went to the bathroom.