Chapter 21

Lauren's POV

I sighed when Y/N left the kitchen and i look at Destiny who awkwardly smiled at me "Are you okay?" she asked i nodded "Yeah just...sad" i said frowning she walk in front of me "Why? is it Y/N?" i nodded "I think she's mad at me for not noticing her when she got here. I also felt bad well because i wanted her to come and i didn't even greet her" i said frowning she nodded "Oh come on maybe she's not mad" i shrug "I don't know" i look down "Lauren....do you wanna drink so you can forget about her for a while?" i shake my head "No i'm good, i don't want to be that drunk anyway" i said smiling a bit. She nodded "Alright, i'll see you later then?" i nodded and she kissed my cheek and i look down as she walked away, i have a weird feeling....i just don't know it. I got up and started to look for Y/N i then saw her come out of the bathroom so i walk to her and she bumped into someone and she apologised and awkwardly walk away i chuckle and followed her.

We then ended up to the backyard people are inside so there are only few people out here, i wrap my arms around her making her jump "For fucks sake Lauren you gave me a heart attack!" i laugh and bury my face to her neck. She sighed "What do you want?" she asked "I wanna say sorry" i said she didn't move nor didn't say anything and i was enjoying myself hugging her from behind, she didn't pull away or something she just simply stayed still. "Y/N?" i called "Hm?" she hummed "Are you mad at me?" i said quietly i then felt her warm arms on top of mine pulling me closer to her "No" she said i look up at her and she was looking straight ahead. "Are you sure?" i ask she turn her head to me and smile "Yeah i'm not mad Lauren" i sighed in relief and hugged her tight "Good, cause i can't take not talking to you" i mumble she giggle and i smile. "Where's Destiny?" she asked "She's somewhere" i said "Aren't you suppose to be with her?" she asked i look at her confused "I'm not suppose to be with her always. I have a life and she can go talk to other people" she nodded but didn't say anything.

"Hey, what's wrong?" i ask turn her so she could face me she just sigh "I'm fine" i frown "You're lying" i said she shake her head "No i'm not, Lauren you have to trust me" i smile "I do trust you, it's just i don't like seeing you like this you know? it makes me feel like i've done something wrong" she cup my cheeks. "Lauren really i'm alright" she said smiling i sighed and blush on her hands so i look down "Then can you be hyper now?" i asked shyly she laughed "Hyper?" i nodded "Sometimes you're hyper and i love that side of yours" i said looking at her shyly. She chuckled "Oh Lauren... you're so cute" she said hugging me i smile and hug her back "I just missed you i think? i don't get to spend time with you anymore" she nodded "I know, because you're busy with Destiny" she said i look at her. "But you're busy with the Cabellos" she smiled at me sweetly "So you wanted to be busy too with Des?" i shrug "Well because i don't get to talk to you when you're always with Colton and Camila" i said scrunching my face grumpily.

She laughed and squish my cheeks making me look like a fish "You jealous Jauregui?" i glare at her playfully she laughed "I know you are" i look away and blush, "so you are jealous because you became quiet?" i look at her "And you are jealous at Destiny" she let my face go and i smirk when i saw her frown and glare at me. "No i'm not, i don't care if you're talking with people because i can talk to people too like the Cabellos" i chuckled "you're totally jealous" i joked she rolled her eyes "Excuse me? you're the one who's turning into a girl version of Hulk when i hang out with Colton" i glare at her again and she laughed "See?" i smile and hug her. "I'm not Hulk" i said chuckling "uh Lauren....yes you are. You get mad easily" she said laughing i pouted "No i don't" she raised an eyebrow "oh really?" i nodded confidently she smirked "Alright, i'll go find Colton Cabello then and dance with him on the dance floor? you know...maybe a little of grinding?" she smirked and slowly walk away with her hips slowly swaying sexily. I held my breath and bit my bottom lip hard, "nrgh..." i mumble when she was near the door i ran to her and carried her back to where we were standing "NO!" she laughed in my chest.

"No grinding!" i said sternly she giggle and nuzzle her face to my neck "I know, i just wanted to prove that you're like Hulk" she said smirking i look down to her and glare at her she just smiled sheepishly "Fine whatever" i said and pulled her back to my arms. "But there's this girl who can calm me down if i turned into a Hulk and she's the only one who had the powers to do it" i mumble i felt her smile "Who is it?" she asked "I'm not telling you" i said well because it's her. "Aw why? she's lucky she has powers" i giggle and kiss her head, "Oooh candies!" she squeal i let go of her and held her hand as she pull me to the long table which were filled with different kinds of candies and chocolates. I intertwined our fingers as we look at the candies, "do you like lollipops?" she scrunched her face cutely "Not really...i'm kinda into like the gummy bears or worms ones? and i like chocolate" she said i chuckle and guided her to the gummy bears and worms section. "Yay!!" she cheered and let go of my hand and she got a paper bowl and filled it with her favourite candies and chocolates, soon she came back to be while munching on a gummy worm.

I smile at how cute she is, she's simple but she's very different to me and i love it. I like simple people like her i don't like people who are the "wanna be"s i like the original ones the simple original ones and that's Y/N. I smile as she munch in another gummy worm "You're such a kid" i joked she look up and scrunch her nose cutely making me smile "I am a kid" she said shrugging and takes another gummy bear and put it on her mouth. I laughed and shake my head "Here" she said placing a red gummy bear near my mouth i look at her and she was smiling "Taste it" she said "I tasted gummy bears before Y/N" she pouted "Please?" i sighed and got it with my teeth and started eating it making her smile. "So??" i shrug "Still the same gummy bear" she glared at me cutely and turn her back on me i laugh and hug her "Fine i'm sorry, it's good! there happy?" she turn her head to me and placed another gummy bear near my mouth. I sighed and ate it she smiled and hug me "Yay Lauren loves them!!" i chuckle "and got another one from her bowl and she smiled and got more.

"Lauren?" i turn to her "Yeah?" she pouted "I'm hungry" i laugh "Want pizza or something? there's a lot inside" i said she nodded and we walk inside together hand in hand, we then got two pepperoni pizzas and two cokes. "Let's go back outside" i said she nodded and we walk back outside and sat together, as we ate we talked about random stuff "Hey Lauren Hey Y/N!" the girls greeted we smiled and greeted back and they sat next to us. Des sat next to me and i saw Y/N's face AGAIN fell i sighed what is wrong with her? she's jealous isn't she? I smirk and wrap an arm around Des and pulled her closer to me she then laid her head on my shoulder. Y/N saw it and she frowned and stopped eating and look away suddenly she stood up "I'll be back" she mumble before going in, shit! i didn't plan to make her REALLY UPSET! i was just trying to tease her or something. I stood up and ran after her i look around the house and she wasn't there, i went upstairs and i'm sure all the rooms are locked i went to a door and it opened...it's not locked well okay then?

I peek inside and it's the balcony, OH! i then saw Y/N "there you are" she turn to me "why'd you run away?" i ask "I didn't, i just needed air" she said i raise an eyebrow "Y/N we were just outside and there was air" she shrug "I want to be alone" i frown. "Here we go again Y/N..." i mumble "You aren't jealous are you?" i asked quietly and hesitantly she sighed "Fine, yes i am Lauren i am jealous" she said i look at her wide eyes. "Yeah, i'm not in love with you don't worry. It's just, you're my best friend too Lauren and you barely hang out with me now you only do when you notice me or something. And you must know i don't like that, i feel invisible" i frown "okay, fine i'm sorry i really am Y/N. I promise i'll hang out with you" she gave me a small smile. "Yeah but i don't want you treating Destiny like you used to treat me, like making her invisible" she said i nodded "I won't, i will both hang out with you" she sighed and nodded "Okay" i smile and hug her, she hugged back but pulled away soon.

"I'm going home okay? i'm really tired and really sleepy" i nodded and she began walking away "Wait!" she turn to me "Who's driving you?" i asked "Colt, since he was the one who brought Camila and i here" i frown and glare at her. She cracked a smile and chuckle "Okay....i get it you're jealous too huh?" i blush "Sorta" i said she just smiled "Come on then, bring me home if you don't want Colt to bring me" i smile and i walk to her. She chuckled and we walk to my car and on the way to her house.