Chapter 38

Your POV

Next morning i was at my locker just getting my stuff for first period, i was actually really early to school but hey free time! I walk outside and saw Lauren talking to a guy i approached them and Lauren noticed me the guy turned around and seriously HE LOOKS FAMILIAR! "Y/N? you're here early?" i nodded "Yeah i walked" i said looking at the guy "This is.....Brad" then reality hit me. Brad....Brad...Brad Simpson my eyebrows raised up in surprise "Oh your ex boyfriend?" i look at Lauren confused she gulped and nodded. "Hi" he said i look at him and nodded "Hi" i then look back to Lauren and raise an eyebrow at her she sighed "Brad can i talk with my girlfriend please? Alone" he nodded and walked away i look at Lauren and cross my arms. "Look i was meant to tell you yesterday but my head is just really weird i couldn't think properly" i nodded telling her to continue "and he's here because my dad let him back but don't worry he changed and he's just a friend" she said i nodded "Huh? Why was it so hard to say that he was here? your ex boyfriend, i mean when you told me about Luis you were so confident on saying it?" i ask she shrug "I honestly don't know" i nodded "Okay" i then walked away.

"Y/N.." she whine and then she ran in front of me "What?" i ask "are you mad?" she ask "No but you should've told me" she nodded "I know, i'm sorry okay? i can lick the floor for you if you want? i'll do anything just to get you to forgive me" with that line i cracked a smile. "All you gotta do is say sorry and give me my good morning kiss" i said smirking she smiled and hugged me "I'm so sorry baby" and then she kissed me making me giggle she smile and pull me to the spot we used to sit when we have free time. "So are you gonna call him?" i ask she looked at me "i'll talk with him later cause now that my girlfriend's here i can't really move away from her. Also he wants us to be friends" she said "really? not more than friends?" she shake her head "no, i won't let that happen. I'm yours remember?" she said smiling i smiled too and kissed her lips. "You will forever be mine" i said she smiled and then we heard Mike's voice calling for Lauren we both look up and saw Lauren's siblings she smiled and hugged them both. "Sup guys, so Y/N and i will give you a tour in our school" i look at Lauren weirdly "we are? you didn't tell me that" i said as i get up "I forgot" she said looking at me apologetically "It's alright" i said kissing her lips.

"Okay let's gooo" i said grabbing Lauren's hand she smile and gesture her siblings to come with us, we then started showing them their classrooms so that they wouldn't get lost. After the tour the bell rang "Uhm...can we have your phone number?" Chris asked me and i saw Lauren glare at him "Babe..." she look at me and i look back to Chris "Uh why?" i ask "Oh dad told us to ask for your number because sometimes Lauren don't answer her phone" i giggle and look at Lauren who was blushing. "Oh...i must admit that it's true i sometimes forget to check my phone. I only do check when Y/N's not with me" Lauren said chewing her bottom lip i laugh and roll my eyes "Oh Lauren" she pouted and i just pinched her cheeks and gave my hone number to Chris and Taylor. "Alright we're going to class now and i'm sure you know where your class is?" Lauren ask her siblings nodded and gave us a hug. We then went to class and sat together "You look happy" i said smirking she look at me "No i'm not" she joked i giggle and kiss her cheek "is it because your siblings are here?" she scoffed and place an arm around my shoulder casually. I raised an eyebrow at her she then pretended that she's listening to the teacher even though i know she is not. I chuckle and roll my eyes and then i pushed her arm away from my shoulder.

"Oh babe" she whine i smirked and move away from her she groaned silently and move her chair to me but i move away from her, we then continued to do it until the teacher turn to us "Will you both settle down?!" she shouted we jumped and stifle a laugh. I hit Lauren's arm "ow" she whispered and then she hit me "Stop" i whisper and hit her again and we continued to do it until the teacher walk to us. "Y/N sit in front" she said i bit my lip to hold my laugh Lauren was giving her a 'what the fuck' look "Don't let her sit there" she said "Well miss Jauregui you two couldn't concentrate so Y/N go now" i got my things but Lauren stopped my movements. "No she won't go there we promise we won't disturb your class anymore" Lauren said i look up to the teacher and nodded she sigh and finally said okay. I sat properly beside Lauren and giggle quietly "That was your fault" she whispered to my ear i roll my eyes and kissed her cheek before looking to the teacher listening to whatever she's saying and then i felt Lauren slip her hand to mine and i intertwine our fingers.