Chapter 50

Your POV

I got home at 7:00 pm and and when i was about to open the door i noticed the lights inside are closed i was so confused since i knew Lauren would be at home with the kids, and then i saw a note that is stick up in front of the door. I look at it confused and read it 'Hey baby! So the kids and i decided to play a little game. Since you were stressed from work Dennis suggested to play Nerf War, your Nerf Gun is on the counter and you will see Dennis on the couch probably practicing. Just so you know you and Dennis are partners and Desiree and i are partners and we're now hiding so enjoy baby! I'm sorry if you lose. :P' i chuckle at the note and open the door seeing the only room with a light is the living room. I walk to the counter and saw a huge Nerf Gun i smile and got it, i then walk to the living room seeing my little boy putting bullets inside his Nerf Gun he smiled when he saw me "MOMMY!" i giggle and kiss his cheek. "So is mama and Des hiding?" he nodded smiling "Yes, and are you ready mommy? we have to win because the prize is ice cream with waffles tomorrow morning for breakfast mama said" he said i chuckle and shake my head. "Alright when do we start baby boy?" i ask he smiled "Okay    we only have three lives and if someone gets hit they have to scream 'i'm hit' then the number of times you got hit." i nodded and then he closed the lights.

"Ready!" he shouted and then he started to run and hide and i did the same i look over to the stairs and no one was there so i sneaked behind the stairs and look around. I suddenly heard quiet footsteps going down i look at the person and smiled when i see Desiree "I'M HIT! 1" i heard Dennis said from upstairs i gasped quietly and then followed Desiree when i saw her going to the living room i aim at her and shoot then hid. I heard her scream and whine making me giggle "I'M HIT! 1" Desiree shouted i then began to sneak behind the couch and look around, i then heard running "Dennis! You can't run!" Desiree shouted and then i heard laughter i smiled as i watch them running around. When i saw Dennis lost Desiree i smiled and reload my Nerf Gun, suddenly i saw someone behind the curtains i smirked as i saw Lauren's head slowly pop out. I then sneakily shoot her making her jump "shit" she mumble i bit my lip to hold my giggle when she started whining "I'M HIT, 1" Lauren shouted i then another scream "I'M HIT AGAIN! DENNIS I HATE YOU!" Desiree shouted i chuckle. I made it upstairs and walk inside our room quietly i then went inside our closet, suddenly when i closed the sliding door in made a squeak i shut my eyes. Shit i'm gonna get hit soon. I open my eyes and saw Lauren walking through the hallway, i crawl out of the closet and went behind the table but when i did i got hit i look up and saw Lauren smirking. 

"Hey baby, missed me?" i playfully glared at her and shoot her but she dodged and began to run, i groaned "I'M HIT! 1" i shouted and then went out of the room and walk back downstairs. But once i got to the kitchen i got hit AGAIN "got you mommy!" Desiree said giggling i chuckle and gave her a kiss on the cheek "I'm hit! 2" she smiled and then started running. I sigh knowing i only have 1 life left so i hid behind the table. "OUCH! NOOOO!! MAMA!! I'M HIT! TRICE" Desiree shouted i then saw her sat on the couch, aw my poor baby! i then heard someone shoot i look to my right and saw Lauren shot Dennis "Nooooo!! i'm hit mommy twice" he then ran Lauren chuckled and was about to hide but i shot her. "Ugh fuck" she mumble i smile and got up "you know you should stop swearing" i said smirking she turned around and pouted i wink at her and ran but i got pulled back and then i was pinned against the wall. "But babe, you do realize you only have one life left right?" i gulped and then she pulled me into a hungry kiss, i moaned quietly as she pulled me close to her body one of her hands went to m y butt cheek and squeezed it and i was already breathing heavily until we both heard another shot and Lauren accidentally bit my bottom lip making me wince. "Ugh dammit!" Lauren groaned i giggle seeing Dennis holding his gun towards Lauren, "we won baby!" i said he smiled widely and started cheering. 

We opened the lights and saw Desiree running to me i picked her up and kiss her cheek "Mama did we lose?" Lauren sadly nodded "Sorry baby girl, i was distracted and that distraction was so beautiful so i had to ki- uh hug her" i smirked at her and look at Desiree pouting. She then sniffled "But...but.." i kissed her forehead "You can have mine baby" i said she look at my eyes and smile "really?" i nodded "Yes baby girl" she then smiled widely "Hey Desiree, wanna build a house with my Lego?" Dennis asked Desiree nodded and then i put her down and they both ran away. I look over to Lauren and she was pouting too i laughed and pulled her arms and wrapped it around my waist i then cup her cheeks "I was a good distraction huh?" i said smirking she rolled her eyes and kissed me "A beautiful distraction" she mumble i giggle and pull away. "Come on let's eat i bought pizza" she smiled and wrap her arms around my waist as i set up the table, "baby can you call the kids please?" i said "Sure" she said kissing my cheek. "Kids dinner!" Lauren shout i sigh and washed my hands, "WOW PIZZA!" the kids shout and they were about to eat but i stopped them "Wash your hands first remember?" they pouted and nodded and then i held them to wash their hands. "Lauren you too" i said glancing at her "Dammit" she mumble i chuckle she walk to me and peck my lips "Hate you" she then wash her hands "love you" i said drying Dennis's hands and then they ate.

After Lauren and i bathed Dennis and Desiree we tugged them to bed and i went to the shower cause i was a bit sweaty and soon i felt Lauren's arms around me inside the shower. I turn around and smile at her "Did you have fun?" i nodded smiling "I actually did, that was so fun. Thank you" i said and kissed her lips. After our shower i closed the lights and cuddled to Lauren "I love you so much Lauren" i cooed to her ear she turn to me and pulled me closer to her "I love you too mi amor" i smile and we both fell asleep. 

-

Two weeks later Dennis, Desiree and i got home and noticed Lauren isn't home, i look at my phone and there was a text saying she was in the hospital i immediately got up and got Dennis and Desiree back to the car and we drove to the hospital. When we got to the front i said "Jauregui" and then she told me the room number and then we all rushed to that room and when we get there i saw a doctor "What happened?!" i asked worriedly "Are you Mrs Jauregui?" i nodded "Yes! Can i see her?" he nodded and i went inside seeing her. I sighed in relief "Baby what the fuck happened to you?" i whispered she chuckled "Yeah sorta, well i broke my arm. I had a small car accident and i twist my arm so" i sighed and kissed her lips. "But are you okay? anything hurts?" she shake her head i then saw our kids jumping to the bed and hug her "I'm okay my babies just a broken arm" they frown and kissed her cheeks. "Are you okay mama?" Desiree asked while her eyes getting watery Lauren smiled and nodded "Of course i am baby girl" i sigh "an no nothing hurts except for my arm" i nodded "i thought you were gonna leave us" Dennis said wiping his eyes i smile and got him and kiss his head. "Dennis baby boy? I'm not gonna leave you, Desiree and mommy i will stay with you" Dennis sniffled and Desiree hugged Lauren. "Promise?" Dennis said looking at her with puppy eyes Lauren smiled and nodded "yes baby" i sighed and kiss her lips 'i love you' i mouthed she smiled and wink at me. 

-

No one's POV

Years later, the Jauregui kids are now 24 years old and Dennis had already proposed to his amazing girlfriend and tomorrow was the wedding, as for Desiree she's still with her boyfriend but they're planning to get married soon. Dennis had a small baby boy they had it when he and his girlfriend were 23 and the baby boy's name is Leonardo. As Lauren and Y/N's kids are happy with their family Lauren and Y/N still love each other and Lauren was so thankful she had a beautiful family and her and her wife get to see them grow and now they're 24 they're gonna have their own life. She never knew she wouldn't be scared of love anymore thanks to her beautiful wife who convinced her and loved her with all of her heart. 

THE END! 

A/N: This is the last chapter guys! and it's finally done! I'm sorry if it's short but don't worry i have other Lauren/You stories. I actually love writing Lauren/You stories so if you ever want Lauren/You stories i'm here. I'm gonna write another story very very soon. Goodbye guys! Thank you so much for reading this story! Yes third book is done! BYEE