Chapter 14

Camila's POV

Seeing this shitty girl kiss Lauren is making my blood boil! I like Lauren but not more than a friend i'm just angry because she's hurting Y/N! my best friend! She doesn't know she's hurting her!! and i hate my best friends getting hurt, it's like i'm getting hurt too. Lauren and Destiny was now in a heated make out session and it made me sick! so i went inside and looked for Y/N, i then saw the bathroom door closed. I tried opening it but it wouldn't budge, "Y/N?" i asked knocking on the door "It's Camila" i said she then opened the door and pulled me in, i look at her and she has tears in her eyes. "Oh my baby girl" i said and pulled her in my arms "it hurts seeing her kiss Lauren" she mumble i frown and sighed, i cupped her cheeks and i wiped her eyes. "I know Y/N, Lauren was just surprised too" i said she nodded "what hurts more is that...she kissed back" she whispered those last three words. New tears were falling from her eyes and i caught them with my thumbs, i sighed and gave her a friendly hug.

"Come on, i don't think she likes Des anyway. I mean she's just helping her because she's new and everything" i said she sighed and stayed quiet "it'll be alright, that was nothing to her i promise" i whispered she nodded and took a deep breath. She wiped her face and we exited the bathroom "Do my eyes look red?" she asked i smile and shake my head "no, you're good" she smiled and kissed my cheek. We walk back to the others and sat back down to our chairs, Y/N looked up sadly and i really felt sad too. UGH! Destiny....really?! Lauren pulled away and look at Destiny confused "Why did you do that?" she asked Destiny smiled and shrug "I was dared to" she said...psshhh i know she wanted to kiss Lauren since the day they met! Lauren's lips were swollen and her cheeks were slightly red "okay? but please tell me if you'll kiss me because that made me uncomfortable" she said sitting down. "But you kissed back" Destiny said Lauren sighed "I know, and it was wrong" Destiny frowned "I'm sorry" she said Lauren nodded "It's okay...it's just i don't want to kiss anyone cause i might...never mind" she said going back inside "I'm gonna get the drinks" she just said and left us.

"How was it?" Dinah asked smirking Destiny smiled widely "Her lips were so soft...and minty" she said "Minty?" Ally asked she nodded "Might be her lip balm, but yeah it was really good! she's a good kisser!" she said blushing. I look over to Y/N and she was hiding her jealousy, i sighed and got her hand making her look at me 'it's okay' she smile slightly and nodded.]

Lauren's POV

After i wash my face i look at my reflection "Lauren don't break your walls yet" i said to myself i touched my lips and shake my head, she shouldn't have done that... that really surprised me though. But i'll admit, i miss the feeling of someone's lips on mine i just really need someone who loves me. I walk back to the other and saw Y/N not eating, i walk to her and saw beside her "Hi" i said quietly she look at me and i saw something in her eyes...and i don't like it. She looked sad, i don't like seeing her sad! "What's wrong?" i asked she shake her head "Nothing" she said and look away "Y/N..." she forced a smile "Nothing Lauren i'm good" she said nodding "please stop hiding stuff from me" i said with a frown. Good thing we were a little far from the girls and they wouldn't hear our conversation, "i'm not hiding stuff from you. Why do you even want to know?" she asked i got her hand "Y/N your my best friend too, i know when you're hiding something" i said she shake her head "Lauren you don't understand" i sighed and stare at her.

"What don't i understand?" i asked she shut her eyes tight "Lauren please....i'm alright okay?" she's definitely not, i pulled her to my arms and hugged her tight. "Fine, i'll let this go but when i see this face again you're definitely telling me" i said i heard her sigh and nodded "Please smile, i hate seeing you frown it makes me sad. It feels like i've done something wrong" i said she nodded and pulled away "I'm fine now Lauren thank you" she said smiling she then kissed my cheek before walking to Camila. I just stayed there and stare at her as she talks with Camila, i wonder why was she so upset i sighed and look over to Destiny and she smiled at me and i smiled back. I got up and walk to them, they were talking about a party and they wanted to go "Lauren are you going?" Camila asked me i shrug "I don't know" Destiny walk to me and hug me "Please i'll be there" she said pouting i look at Y/N and she looked away from me. "Y/N are you going?" i ask her she look back to me "i don't know" she said shrugging i face the others "I don't know too" i said and let go of Destiny.