Chapter 26

Your POV

I went to look for Lauren and I found her under the tree where we used to hang out when we had free period. "Lauren..." She looked up and glare at me "stay away from me Y/N" she said "why? Lauren I don't get why you're so upset with me! What have I done wrong?" I asked softly "you don't understand!" She shouted I jumped and look at her scared she groaned "Just go away" she mumble I frown and just walk to her. "I told you to go! Not to go near me!" I bent down beside her "your father said that he wanted me to help you calm down" I said "fuck him! I don't need to calm down! I can be angry if I want to!" I look at her eyes and she groaned and look away. "You know what? I'm escaping" she said standing up I got her wrist "No Lauren" I said sternly she pulled away and ran making me sigh in annoyance. I walk back inside and saw the girls "Where's Lauren?" Destiny asked I rolled my eyes "she escaped" I said they look at me weirdly "she really wanted to leave" I said they sighed and nodded "Let's go to class?" Camila asked me I nodded and we walk to class.

On my way to lunch i felt someone tug on my arm i look back and saw Destiny "how are you and Lauren?" she asked i rolled my eyes "She's not talking to me" i saw her trying to not smile and i glared at her. "You're happy aren't you?" she blinked "What no...that's actually sad" she said while fake pouting i roll my eyes "You know if you're just gonna make fun of me or something i'm just gonna go" i said walking away "No wait" she got my arm again "What?" i said annoyed she just smirked "Nothing, well thank you for giving me a chance with her" i rolled my eyes and just walked away. That bitch is just pissing me off and i just wanna punch her right there but i'm too nice, i sat next to Camila and i told her about what Destiny and i's conversation "Ugh! when will she shut up?" i chuckle and shrug "I don't know" we sighed and ate our lunch.

After school i walk back home i entered my house and saw nobody's home i sigh and went to the table since i saw a note it said 'Hey baby girl, your dad and i will be back late tonight i'm sorry. But i left you money so you could buy anything you want for dinner. We love you Y/N'  i sighed and got the money i then went to my room to change into my house clothes which is just simply a shirt and shorts. I walk back downstairs and opened the TV and search for a movie, as i watch i felt my phone ring i got my phone and saw an unknown number. What the hell? i opened the text.

Unknown number: I'm really sorry for snapping at you Y/N but i really do care about you.

Who the fuck is this? i called the number and no one was answering it, i texted the random person back.

Me: Who are you and how did you get my number?

Unknown number: Doesn't matter...but i'm really sorry i am just so confused.

Me: Confused? I'm the one confused since i don't know who you are!!

Unknown number: I'm not a bad person don't worry...i miss you

Me: You know what? i'm gonna ignore you, i do not know you so better shut up before i call the damn police!

I then saw the person didn't answer...thankfully...i sighed and called the pizza place and ordered a pepperoni pizza.

-

The next morning i walk to my locker and yawn "Someone's still sleepy?" i look up and saw Dinah i chuckle "Yeah...still sleepy i wish i just stayed home" i said she smiled "Why didn't you?" i shrug "MY parents" i said rolling my eyes she laughed. "Strict parents sucks huh?" i nodded and got my book from my locker and put them on my bag, "wow..." i turn to Dinah and she was looking at someone so i followed her gaze. My heart then shattered when i saw Lauren kissing someone, oh ha! it's not just someone...it's definitely somebody i hate! "Damn looks like Destiny's enjoying it" i bit my lip and look down. My eyes began to water, why am i crying? i already knew she would choose Destiny right? Why am i crying? i shouldn't be i should be happy for them. They both look so perfect right? why am i so mad? i feel like punching Destiny right now but i don't have the guts too, i held my breath and started walking to a practice room in a fast pace.