Chapter 34

Your POV

We just arrived back to Miami yesterday and now we're hanging out with the girls in Lauren's house "So are you two......girlfriends?" Camila asked hopefully the girls then looked at us curiously Lauren laughed at them. "Well, yes" i smile and nuzzle my nose to her cheek while the girls cheered "Finally! Lauren Jauregui has finally broke her walls" Lauren shrugged "I trust Y/N in this" she said kissing my forehead. "I love you" i whispered in her ear she smiled making the others look at her confused "Nothing!" she said and then whispered in my ear an "i love you too" making me blush and hid my face to her neck. "Aw they just said i love you to each other!!" Ally squealed making Lauren laugh "Well how did she ask you Y/N?" Dinah asked i smiled "Well...first she bought me things, like chocolate, a white rose and a heart shaped balloon" they aw'ed and Lauren groaned "Lauren's a softy now" Lauren glared at Normani "Am not, just for her" i smile "And then, she asked me under the Eiffel Tower" i said blushing "AW!! DO YOU GUYS HAVE PICTURES?!" i nodded "Yeah, where is it Lo?" i ask her she smiled. "Art room" she said and then suddenly all of them went upstairs.

Lauren got my hand and we walk upstairs following the girls who was struggling to open the door "Where's the key!?" Camila groaned Lauren laughed "I changed the lock, now it's a finger print lock only Y/N and i's thumbs can be recognized" Lauren said smirking "WHAT?! UGHHH!! That's unfair" the girls complained "Well you all know that this room is very special to me and i only pick few people to go in. But you have to have my permission to open the door because it needs my thumb print so is Y/N's" the girls groaned and moved away. "Go open the door baby" Lauren said kissing my head i then placed my thumb and it made a click sound then the door opened i smiled and went in "Where are the pictures?" Camila asked Lauren pointed to the coffee table "All in there" then the girls looked at it. "Aw, this is so cute!" they all squeal i intertwine my fingers with Lauren's and pulled her to the other sofa, she pulled me down to her lap and kiss my cheek, "i'm hungry Lauren" i mumble against her neck she rubbed my back "are you?" i nodded and look at her eyes while pouting. She smiled "What do you want princess?" she asked softly while cupping my cheek i shrug "Do you want pizza? There are left overs from yesterday" i nodded she smiled and kissed my lips. "Alright, i'll be back" she said i nodded and stood up.

"I knew it, you two will look so damn fucking cute!" Camila said cheering i laughed and shrug "Lauren has finally have a girlfriend! Gosh, it's been years now since she had a relationship" Dinah said i smile "You really know how to get Lauren's heart" Ally said nodding i smile "Really?" they nodded "Lauren found her soul mate" Camila said dreamily. I giggle and then i smell pizza i look up and saw Lauren holding a plate with pizza i smile and stood up "Thank you" she smiled and peck my lips "It's alright" i inhaled the scent of pizza and i moaned. She pulled me down to her lap and wrap her arms around my waist tight as i eat my pizza, "so do you guys wanna watch something? just go and search something if you want" Lauren said pulling me closer. Then the girls started arguing on what to watch "Ugh....as always" Lauren said sighing i giggle and kiss her cheek "I'm gonna get something to drink" i said she nodded and i went downstairs to get a drink.

- Monday -

We're back to school......NOOOOO!! Oh well, i got out of the car with Camila and i look everywhere and saw people wearing pajamas? or weird costumes? "What the fuck is happening?" i asked Camila who was smirking some are dressed up normally some are in weird costumes. "Have you got your clothes in your bag?" she asked i nodded "yeah it's just i don't get why i have to bring it" i said she laughed and we got to our lockers and put our things inside. "Hey where's Lauren?" i ask Camila she shrug "I don't know, have you texted her?" i nodded "I have but she never replies" i said frowning she sighed"Maybe later, come on we gotta get to class" i nodded and we walk to our first class.

When lunch starts i walked out with Camila and my jaw dropped when i saw Lauren, she was wearing a guy outfit her hair was tucked in inside her cap and honestly she looks so hot, girls started to stare at her as Lauren smiled at me as she walks to me. "Well well well...looks like your boyfriend has arrived" Camila said smirking "Boyfriend?" i then felt a kiss on my cheek "Yes babe, i'm your boyfriend" Lauren said i look at her and giggle "Lauren what are you wearing?" i asked looking at her outfit. "Well don't you know what today is?" she asked i shake my head confused "No" i said "Baby, it's prank day" i raised an eyebrow then suddenly i felt four squishy things hit my back making it wet, i gasped and pull away from Lauren and turn around seeing the girls smirking while holding another water balloons. Then suddenly another one hit my butt making me jump and turn around again seeing Lauren holding her water balloons while biting her lip "Sorry, i didn't mean to make your ass wet" i glare at her and was about to attack her but the girls and Lauren beat me to it by spraying the water guns at me.

"STOP!!!" they laughed hysterically and i wipe my eyes seeing Lauren laughing i jump on top of her making us both fall in the ground "Ow" she groaned once we hit the ground i glare at her "Thanks for making me wet" she just smirked "you're welcome" i rolled my eyes and got her water balloon and splashed it on her face. "OHHH!!" the people said Lauren sat up and her cap fell i giggle and wipe her eyes "I love you too Lauren" i said kissing her, she kissed back and smiled i got her cap and hid her hair underneath it again. We then saw the girls started spraying us with water and the other people are throwing water balloons at us making Lauren and i squeal "Come on" she said grabbing my hand and we ran away from them. When we reach a quiet place i accidentally slipped making her laugh "Oh you poor baby" she said carrying me i pout and she peck my lips "you're so cute" she said while walking with me in her arms. "You look handsome my boyfriend" she grin and shrugged "Am i?" i nodded and kiss her lips she then put me down when nobody is following us. "Nobody told me it's prank day" i said pouting she just smiled "I'm sorry babe, i wanted to surprise you" i giggle when she started kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Wanna go back now? I think they're done" Lauren said i nodded and we walk back to our lockers hand in hand, i got my new clothes and Lauren got hers. We then entered the bathroom she locked the door and i went inside the cubicle "What? you're not gonna change in front of me?" she said i laughed "Babe....no, cause i have to change my bra and panties" i said smiling she blushed when she look at me up and down. "Lauren..." she just smirked "Sorry...i'm being naughty again" i nodded while laughing "Yes you are babe" i said and then quickly change into my new clothes, "Are you done baby girl?" Lauren asked i exited the cubicle and kissed her cheek "Yup, i'm done" she smiled and wrap her arms around me "You are a one gorgeous woman" she mumble against my forehead i giggle and she look down making me peck her lips. "I love you" i said smiling at her sheepishly "I love you too cutie" she said pinching my cheek, we then exited the bathroom and looked for the girls.

As we walk to the hallways we saw Destiny now in her cheerleader uniform, well i heard that she's now a member of them. Destiny glared at Lauren and Lauren just pulled me to her, "I fucking hate that bitch" she mumble making me laugh she smiled and peck my lips we both look back to Destiny who threw her books in the other side of the room. "Woah" Lauren said chuckling we then kept walking "Girls you ready to go home?" Lauren ask they nodded "Wow, you all look tired. What happened?" she asked "Well we've attacked so many people with water guns and everything so..." we giggled "Where you were both?" Camila asked "Making love" Dinah whispered making Lauren slap her arm. "Shut up" she mumble "Oooh!! So you definitely did?!" the girls said squealing "NO! OF COURSE NOT! Well someday, but not here! This place isn't romantic" Lauren said i bury my face to her neck and left small wet kisses. I went to her pulse and suck on it making her squeeze my shoulder gently "Lauren how come you both haven't done it? I mean come on! You're the Lauren Jauregui" Dinah said "Well....b-because... Y/N isn't ready- fuck babe you're not helping" she cooed the last part to my ear making me smirk.

"Mhmm.....she's not ready?" Normani asked Lauren just nodded i chuckle when she couldn't talk because of me pleasuring her "Well are you?" Ally asked Lauren i suck harder "Yes- shit! baby stop it" i giggle and pull away from her neck. I just smiled and look at the rest of the girls "Nice work for the hickey" Camila said nodding Lauren looked at me "Y/N!" i giggle "I'm sorry, i couldn't help it! I love it when you struggle to talk because of me" i said in a baby voice she rolled her eyes and pulled me to her arms. "Yeah yeah yeah...but i must admit....i enjoyed it" she whispered the last part to my ear making me laugh "I hate you" i joked pushing her slightly she just smiled and hug me from behind, "Anyway....shall we go?" Lauren said the girls nodded and we walk out of the school and to our cars. I of course rode with Lauren since she wanted me too. "I should mark you too" Lauren said glancing at me i smiled "Okay sure, later" she smirked and bit her lip. Oh Jauregui! Every time you bite your fucking lip it turns me on!