Chapter 17

Your POV

After we ate Lauren pulled me to her art room, "do you wanna watch a movie?" she asked i nodded and we walk to the couch and sat together "what do you wanna watch?" she asked searching for a movie. "Paper Towns, have you seen it?" i asked she smiled "Cara?" i nodded she chuckled "I haven't, but let's watch it" she said playing Paper Towns making me smile. In the middle on the movie she got a sketch pad and a pencil, she then started sketching i look at her and she was so focused and it's really cute. Soon i saw her sketch pad and she drew lips? why lips? "Hey what you got there?" i said she turn to me and smiled "nothing" she said and began shading some parts "Lips?" she blushed and just smiled "why?" i ask she didn't say anything just smiling. I chuckled and turn my body to her "Aren't you gonna talk to me Jauregui?" she glanced at me but quickly look back to her sketch pad. "Laureeen..." i whine she laughed "Yes?" i laid my head on her shoulder "talk to me" i said pouting at her she glanced at my lips but back to my eyes.

"I am talking to you, i'm just focused on my sketching" she said she then turn to me making me lift my head up and look at her "Stay still" she said and i look at her weirdly "No don't move your eyes, i'm gonna try and draw it" she said i nodded and just stare at her eyes. She then stared at my eyes and began sketching i blushed as she was staring at me with her cute adorable focused face, she placed one finger on my chin with her thumb and stare into my eyes. "You really have beautiful eyes" she said smiling softly i chuckle "Says the girl with the most gorgeous green eyes that shines when she's so focused and doing art" i said she blushed and just smiled at me. "Stop it" she whispered and scrunch her nose cutely i chuckle "Don't move" she said caressing my cheek, and i stopped moving "Stoooop" i laugh "What i can't breathe too?" she chuckle "No" she joked and i held my breath "What are you doing?" she asked looking at me weirdly "I'm holding my breath" she laughed "Stop, i was kidding! i didn't want you to die" she said i smile and just stare at her eyes.

"Okay, we're done" she said I smile and look at her sketch "oh shit that's good" I said looking at her sketch. She smiled "well you really do have beautiful eyes Y/N" she said I smile "I have boring eyes" I said shrugging she shake her head "no your eyes aren't boring! They're beautiful!" I chuckled "Psssh yeah right" she glared at me and pulled me to her arms"okay now we watch" she said our position is really comfortable but weird. Well my back was resting on her front as her arms were wrapped around my body, I rest my head to her chest and and she gave me a quick kiss on the head. After Paper Towns we watched another movie which was Monsters University, not my choice but I love to watch it. "I like Mike" I said she chuckled "Come on Sullivan is the best! And it's weird when you said you like Mike because my dad's name is Mike" I look at her and she laughed "don't worry I know which Mike you're talking about" I smile and bury my face to her neck. "Does it hurt?" I asked poking her nose pierce" she scrunched it "no, why?" She asked I shrug "just wondering" I said and got her arm and saw the 'XXVII' tattoo. "why 27?" I asked her she shrug "i just love that number" she said smiling i nodded and bury my face to her neck again.

-

Lauren and i were on the couch watching a romantic movie, she kept on kissing my cheek and always caress my thighs. "Y/N babe" Lauren whispered on my ear i look at her and saw her eyes, it was now darker than her normal ones. "I love you" she said and pressed her lips on mine making me gasp, our kiss was so passionate and she's such a good kisser! I moaned when i felt her started caressing my tummy and her hands went up to my chest. I then felt her suck on my neck making me arch my back she pushed me down with her finger making me lay down on the couch and she straddled my hips, She bit her lip and continued her business on my neck. She then started taking my shorts off leaving me with my underwear and shirt, i tug on her shirt and she took it off showing me her precious abs. "Shit" i moaned as i felt her teasing me by rubbing my inner thighs, she took off my shirt and began kissing my cleavage. "Lauren..." she kissed my stomach and began kissing me down as she was about to take my panties off-