Chapter 49

- Years later - (Sorry for skipping time)

Your POV

We finally arrived to our new house Lauren bought, we got married two years ago and she honestly made me the happiest woman alive! I'm so lucky to have her in my life, she was my girl crush before then my girlfriend then now my wife. Can you believe it? We're married now and we have twins! Girl and Boy it's really fun to have twins tho Lauren actually love them so much because she said she wanted two little Y/Ns whatever that means. So here we are with twins they are now 3 years old, Lauren named the boy and i named the girl so the their names are Desiree for the girl Dennis for the boy. The one that really loves coloring is of course Desiree she's actually like her mom she loves coloring and Lauren is helping her with that, for Dennis he loves pictures he always smile when a camera is pointed at us which is so adorable! Both of them are like Lauren Desiree likes art Dennis likes pictures i wonder what they'll do when they grow up. "Mommy?" i look down and Dennis had ice cream all over his mouth and shirt and then suddenly i saw Desiree crying so i stood up and walk to the kitchen. I pick Desiree up and rub her back "what's wrong baby girl?" i ask she sniffled "Dennis ate all the ice cream" she cried i look at Dennis who looked down while pouting "I'm sowwy" i then saw a tear slowly slide down his chubby cheek.

I bent down and hug him too "Baby i'm not gonna get mad" he looked at me with his teary eyes "no?" i smile and shake my head "Go find mama and ask for another ice cream" i told Desiree she nodded and ran to Lauren's office room. I picked Dennis up and sat him on the counter and began to wipe his mouth with a clean towel, i walk to his room and got a clean shirt and went back down seeing Lauren looking for something in the freezer. I took off Dennis's dirty shirt and put his clean one he smiled and i carried him "Hey baby" i greeted Lauren she look up and smile "Hey, oh have you seen the new ice cream i bought?" i shrug "It's inside there right?" Lauren then smiled "HA! found it" she then got it out making Desiree clap her hands. Lauren smiled and carried her and sat her in the counter she got two plastic mugs and put ice cream on them, Dennis then kept jumping in my arms in excitement and i can't help but giggle. "But baby boy you already ate ice cream" he then pouted "i want more" he mumble "What's the magic word Dennis?" Lauren said raising her eyebrow "Please" he mumble making Lauren smiling and nodded. Dennis then smiled again, "you want some honey?" i shrug "I'll share with you i can't finish one since i'm still full" she nodded and gave the plastic mugs to our kids and they ran to the living room laughing. "Don't run nuggets!" Lauren shouted and they walked making me laugh.

I wrap my arms around Lauren's neck after she put the ice cream back she smiled and peck my lips "I have to finish something really quick alright? so don't finish my ice cream" she said poking my nose i scrunched it up making her laugh. She peck my lips again before getting a spoonful of ice cream then shoved it to her mouth making her eyes wide "Oh shit! brain freeze!" i crossed my arms "Language Lauren" she giggle "Sorry baby" she said kissing my cheek then ran to her office room. I sighed and got the mug and walk to the living room seeing Dennis and Desiree eating their ice creams peacefully i chuckled at how quiet they are, well because they're always noisy when they play but when there's ice cream they shut up. "Do you kids love cookies and cream?" i ask they nodded "yes it's my favorite" Dennis said "me too!" Desiree smiled and they continued to watch i smile "Me too" i mumble and ate some of Lauren's ice cream. Soon Lauren came and she pulled me up and sat on my place "Oh Geez thanks babe" she chuckled and pulled me down by my waist "You sit on my lap gorgeous" i smile and fed her ice cream. "You know our kids love cookies and cream like you" i giggle and nodded "i know" she smiled "It's cute tho, having three Y/Ns!" i roll my eyes and fed her ice cream again.

When it was 9:15 pm i saw Desiree yawning and then closed her eyes i look over to Dennis and he was rubbing his eyes then close his eyes i smiled "Look" i whispered to Lauren she look towards our kids and smile. She got her phone and took a picture "My adorable kids" she mumble i giggle and kissed their cheeks, "can you help me bring them to their room?" Lauren nodded and got up i carried Desiree and she carried Dennis. We walk to their room and i gently tucked Desiree to her bed and Lauren tucked Dennis on his bed, i opened their night light and pulled Lauren out of the room. "Damn it's so early" i rolled my eyes "Baby their kids" she nodded "I know and i am too" she joked i roll my eyes and peck her lips. "I'm gonna shower then sleep" i said she nodded "I'll just turn off the lights downstairs and i'll be in the bed" i nodded and i walk to our room then to our bathroom and took a shower. Once i was done i got out of the bathroom and saw Lauren already in her shorts and T-shirt "Oooh mama is wrapped up in a towel" she said i turn to her and raised an eyebrow "really Lauren?" she giggled and walk to me. "Sorry babe it's just.." she bit her lip "you look sexy" i whine "Stop and let me get into my clothes" she smirked "You can sleep naked" i glared at her "Lauren our kids get up early and jump in our beds to wake us up and when they see me naked? you're dead meat" I said angrily she giggle "Fine" she then went to our bed.

I changed into my pjs and walk to Lauren yawning I pulled my hair tie making it fall to my shoulders. "Damn" she whispered I look at her and smiled "are you turned on?" I said seductively she look at my body "stop it Y/N" I chuckle "Okay goodnight daddy" I said winking at her she gasped. "Y/N don't leave me like this" she whine I smirked and turn my back at her closing my eyes, "ugh Y/N! I'm horny!" I giggle "Nighty" she groaned "Fine" she angrily said and then our lamp turned off. I look back to her and her back was on me I sigh and then suddenly she turned to me and pulled me gently to her chest. "Goodnight gorgeous, I love you" she mumble I smile and peck her lips "I love you too baby" i said quietly and then we both fell asleep.

-

I woke up feeling the bed moving i groaned and rub my eyes "Mommy mommy wake up!!" i yawned and stretch my body then suddenly felt two small hands on my cheeks making me open my eyes seeing my beautiful girl smiling at me. I smile and wrap my arms around her small body "Hey baby girl good morning" she smiled and kissed me on the lips "Morning mommy" i then saw Dennis jumped between Lauren and i. I look over to Lauren and she was still asleep her back was on us i pulled Dennis down and kissed his cheek "morning baby boy" he smiled "Good morning" he said joyfully "how did you two sleep?" i ask they nodded "It was good" Dennis said i smile "Go wake mama up" i whispered they nodded and jumped on Lauren making me laugh. "WAKE UP MAMA!" they shouted "Oh! Mama's tired babies" she groaned then our kids started whining "Mama i'm hungry" Desiree whined "Me too!!!" Dennis whined too i giggle and kissed Lauren's cheek. "Babe wake up your kids would love to eat your delicious waffles" she groaned "Nooo.... can you do it please baby?" she said rubbing her eyes. "I would if i know how to make it?" she sighed "Go check the instructions or something" i kissed both Desiree and Dennis's cheeks "Go downstairs babies i'll wake Mama up" they nodded and they both ran downstairs. 

I sighed seeing Lauren fell asleep again so let me show you how i wake her up, i straddled her lap and lean down to kiss her neck softly, and i slowly grind myself to her then i suck on her weak spot suddenly i heard her moan. "You're not gonna make me stand up and cook" she mumble i smirk "Oh really?" she nodded i entered my hands under her shirt and cup her breasts making her gasp, i lean down to kiss her lips. After minuted of making out i pulled away and stand up "What?! Y/N!!" i giggle "Wake up sunshine" i said opening our curtains making the sun blind Lauren's eyes she groaned and cover her eyes. "You are so mean to me every morning!" i laughed and pull the duvet off her body "Ugh Y/N!" i smile and cup her cheeks before leaning down to kiss her gently "I love you" i said smiling before walking out of the room. I heard her sigh loudly i then walk downstairs seeing the kids were already sat at the dining table with their toys, "alright who wants Milo?" i ask "ME" they both said "Warm or cold?" i ask i know Milo should be hot but my kids doesn't like it. "Warm" Dennis said "Cold" Desiree said i nodded and kissed their heads, i then walk to the kitchen and got the Milo. "Morning my babies" i heard Lauren say i glanced at them and smile as Lauren kissed their cheeks and then played with them for a while. 

When i finished their Milo i turned around seeing Lauren was in front of me "Well good morning meanie" i smile and wink at her "Good morning grumpy face" i then gave them the Milo, Lauren scoffed and pulled me to her. "You're a meanie but it's weird i still love you" i giggle making her smile "I love you too" i cooed and kissed her lips we pulled away and she began to make breakfast for us.