Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

I was walking down the lockers to get my books for 5th period well i got art so i'm pretty excited, i felt someone tap my shoulder so i look at the person "Hey" i smile "Hi" the girl shyly look down "I'm new, and the person i'm suppose to be with today ditched me so can you help me?" she asked she looked scared. I smile and closed my locker "Sure, um...who was suppose to be with you today?" i ask "Hope" i rolled my eyes "That girl is a bitch just tellin you" she giggled making me smile, "anyway...Hello, i'm Lauren Jauregui" i said sticking my hand out. "I'm Destiny, Destiny Smith (i made that up)" i smile "Hello Destiny, well tell me about yourself?" i said as we walk to lunch. In those few minutes we arrived to the table, the girls were looking at us "Girls, this is Destiny she is new and the person who should be with her ditched her which was Hope" i said they smiled "Hey! come sit with us" Ally said i smile at her and she sat down and i sat next to her.

The girls introduced themselves and they started making a conversation and i saw Destiny getting comfortable which is a good thing, most girls are really shy and quiet but her she got confident in one minute. Her and i got comfortable with each other too, she's really friendly and adorable though. It felt like i've known her for years, i know we just met like 5 minutes ago but hey we got a new friend, she's also really sexy. "Are you dating anyone?" Des asked yeah i made a nickname for her Des, "No i don't date anymore" i said smiling she pouted "Why not? you're really gorgeous" she said i blushed and look away making the girls squeal. "Lauren you like her don't you!" Dinah said excitedly "What? no we just met like literally 5 minutes ago" Des said i nodded "what? yes you like her?!" Dinah said "what?! NO! i meant yes we just met 5 minutes ago" i said i saw Destiny blush. The girls smirked and nodded, we then started making another conversation and i noticed Y/N was quiet so is Camila. Why? why were they quiet? "Are you guys okay?" i asked Y/N and Camila making the other girls look at them Y/N look up and smiled "Yeah, we're fine" she said smiling at Camila.

"Yeah, we're...fine" Camila said and she furrowed her eyebrows, then suddenly the bell rang. "What do you have next?" i ask Destiny "Art, you?" i smile "really?! me too!" she jumped "Really! yay i'm not alone!" i laughed and wrap an arm around her neck "Bye guys" i said and Des waved and we walk to Art class.

Your POV

When Lauren and Destiny walked away i frowned and got my bag "Hey you guys okay?" Normani asked us i nodded "Yeah why do you think we're not?" i asked they shrug "well you guys were quiet? which isn't normal" Ally said i shrug "i'm just really tired" i lied and i fake yawn "don't worry buddy, schools over after 5th period" Dinah said chuckling. I nodded "See you guys later" Ally said and they walked away leaving me with Camila, when you yawn your eyes get watery right? so yeah my eyes are watery but soon i felt tears on my cheeks Camila understood why. "I'm so sorry for Lauren" i nodded "It's alright, it's just a tiny crush right? it's okay if she didn't talk to me through lunch like i was invisible she only saw us when she noticed we're quiet. It's alright" i said wiping my eyes. Camila sighed sadly and she hugged me "i'm actually annoyed with her" i shake my head "No don't be, you guys are friends" she look at me "So are you" i nodded "But i'm not annoyed, just a little hurt" i said she nodded "I understand" she said i smile a bit.

"I think i'm gonna ditch a class, for once" i said she smiled widely "yes i'm with you!" i shake my head "No Camila, you need to go i don't want you to get in trouble" i said she rolled her eyes and lock her arm to mine. "Come on, i won't let my best friend sit by herself" she said i smile and we walk outside to the field, "you're really nice Camila, i'm glad i met you" i said softly "aw! really?! does that mean i'm your real best friend?" i chuckled and nodded "yes" she smiled and hugged me tight. "I love you" she said in a high-pitched voice i laugh "i love you too Camila" i said she kissed my cheek "Alright, let's talk about Lauren" she said i pouted "Noo" i whine she laughed "Come on! do you still like her?" i hesitantly nodded "yes, i have strong feelings for her now. But well....it hurts seeing her with another girl. Well i know we're not together but you know seeing your crush with someone hurts" she nodded "I saw her a while ago before she met Lauren" she said i look at her "She looked scared" i nodded "It's fine, she's really nice and funny so i'm not mad at her" i said she looked at me and i shrug.

"She is, she's gorgeous, flawless, have the perfect body, perfect face and hair, funny, beautiful personality, she might be intelligent too" i said looking at the field "and i'm just me" i said "Lauren will never like me, i know she said she won't like someone but seeing her face a while ago with her? it looks different. I mean like it looked like she likes her" i said nodding "which is cool, cause Lauren finally had the guts to break her walls down and let somebody in....which is Destiny" i said i look over to Camila and she was listening to me like a true friend should "i'm sorry i'm rambling" i said chuckling she smiled. "Well has she calmed Lauren down when she's pissed? no. Has she held hands with her? no. Has she kissed her in the cheek? no. Has Lauren stared at her lovingly? no-" "yes" i said she shake her head and i nodded "yeah, a while ago" i said smiling "why are you smiling?" she asked confused "Cause I'm happy for them" i said "they're not even together" she said "for now....we don't know what happens next" i said and sighed.

"I'm gonna try and move on for a bit" i said she frowned "really? but i want you to experience love for once" she said pouting i shrug "Maybe...i'll find someone you know..the one for me" i said she smiled and hugged me. "I still can't believe no one has asked you out" she said "oh wait! some people did! but you said no" i laughed when she glared at me "Well...Luis no...Colt well he's cute" i said she gave me her disgusted look "My brother? ew" i laugh "come on Mila, he's cute" she scrunched her face "Okay i guess?" i laugh. I sighed and look at her "How about you? how's your love life?" she smiled "I'm single" i raised an eyebrow "Fuck! fine, well i kinda like someone" she said i smile "really who?" she bit her lip "i kinda like Dinah" i smile "AW! THAT'S SO CUTE" she covered my mouth "Shhh" i chuckle and nodded we sighed "that's cute" i said smirking she blushed. "But she doesn't know" she said i nodded "let's find out soon" i said she looked at me "What are you planning to do?" i smirk "nothing" she punched my arm playfully "What?" i smile "don't do anything stupid" i shrug and nodded.

After school we all went to this ice cream shop all of us including Destiny, i got cookies and cream ice cream and sat down next to Camila across her was Dinah making me smirk she saw me and nudged me. Ally was across me and Normani beside her i look up and saw Lauren buying Destiny ice cream "Thank you" i heard Destiny said Lauren smiled and kissed her forehead.....oh ouch. Eh, i'm fine? they walk to us and Lauren sat beside me and Destiny beside her, they were in a conversation again and i joined Camila and Dinah's conversation. "Hey are you dating anyone Dinah?" i ask Dinah making Camila pinch my thigh "ow" i wince and pouted "uh...no" Dinah said looking at me confused "Are you okay?" i nodded and glare at Camila making her smile. "She's fine" Camila said patting my head i pouted and lick my ice cream, and i continued to listen to their conversation. When Camila said something stupid but really funny Dinah and i laughed making Camila pout i smile and kiss her cheek "it's okay Camila!" i said hugging her.

I pulled away and continued eating my ice cream, suddenly a soft warm hand was about to hold my hand but i pulled away and got my phone instead, i noticed the hand was Lauren's. I went to Instagram so it looked like i was busy, i felt Lauren staring at me so i laid my head on Camila's shoulder. Lauren sighed and she pulled me up and drag me across the room "What?" i asked innocently "are you okay?" she asked i nodded "I'm fine why?" i said trying to play cool, "really? because you never spoke to me when we got here" she said frowning i gulped. "i'm just really tired" i said fake yawning again "then why did you come with us when you're tired? i could bring you home now if you want?" i shake my head "I'm fine Lauren, i want to spend time with my best friends" i said smiling but she looked at me confused "somethings up..but i don't know what it is" she said i shrug "i don't know either, i don't know what your talking about" i said she frown "but why...didn't you...let me hold your hand?" she asked shyly "Lauren....i'm sorry okay? i'm just really tired" i lied well honestly i didn't want to hold her hand because i felt hurt. She smiled and nodded "okay...it's okay can i get a hug then?" i nodded and hugged her.